Reviews for Kuro no Shinegami Crush
A.J. Sawyer chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Hahahahaha! That was hilarious story! So funny and interesting! I can't stop laughing! I loved it, loved it, loved it! The pan thing just cracked me up.

Nicely done. :)
noname00 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I loved it
Destinies Entwined chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
This was a lot of fun! You write DTB so well. You, good sir, are going on my favorite authors list and will be browsing through more of your writing. :)
Zandamh chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I love your stories :) Hope to see more soon ;)
delirious0ne chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This was wonderful! I love darker than black. I've only just watched the first season ]. This one shot was so good and humorous! I adore misaki and hei ] Great work and thanks for sharing it!
canadiangirl13 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I really loved this. November 11 was awesome when he was under the influence of the love potion. And Hei too. I hope you decide to wrote some more stories like this. I think you're pretty good and getting the personalities right and I love the humour you add to your stories. Can't wait to read more of your Darker Than Back stories.
Konoha's White Fang chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
This was so refreshing! My favorite part is when the cook keeps missing Mao and hitting Hei, that was so funny! November's actions were a killer too. I REALLY enjoyed reading this.

Have an awesome week.

~KWF~
snake chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
very funny i loved it
XxabridgedgirlyxX chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I've only gotten recently into DtB and have only arrived at ep 13 but I couldn't help myself to read some fanfiction. I can only say it was brilliant xD So hilarious yet so IC, great job!

'Maybe his hunk of a man Saitou was right' This made me crack up so much XD
BK201Hei chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Pure genious! I laughed so hard. I could see this being made into an episode. Great job.
arienrhod chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
That was great. It's a shame this fandom is so small and thin, though. I love Darken Than Black, I'd love to see the second season of this anime, I don't know if it'll happen or not but I'm still waiting~. In the meantime I read fanfiction XD
Hi chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Good stuff.
xX-Coventina-Xx chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Hehehe, I enjoyed this immensely! It was so funny, haha! I fell outta my chair laughing throughout the whole restaurant scene! Oh and the part after Hei got stuck with the needle, staring at Misaki who was SHOOTING at him! Haha, I loved every last bit of this!

Oh, Saitou enjoyed that kiss! I felt bad for him at first, but the situation was so bizarre, I could actually see it working! Thanks for writting this, it was extremely enjoyable!

Innej:)
Aerysa chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Ahaha, poor Saitou! Got his butt grabbed like so many times by Nov and even had an accidental kiss :p Totally enjoyed it.
blackcat9517 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009