Reviews for Six Feet Under The Stars
flor chapter 9 . 1/21/2013
i'm so happy you're back i really wanted to know more about this story and i knew you'll come back some day (i've been checking your profile one a month since you stop posting)
NaomiWritesHPFF chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
My goodness this is so good. Please update soon. I actually read the prequel to this the one with James and I also thought it was freaking amazing. Well my phone is retarded so I can't login, but if it interests you my penname is ATLpaintingflowers and it would be amazing if you could check my stories out.
jasmineflower27 chapter 9 . 12/10/2012
I had to stare at the notification for this for about 5 minutes trying to figure out if I had finally gone insane and was starting to see things or if you had actually updated this and Operation Rosewood. Thankfully I'm not insane (yet) and you have updated! You have no idea how happy this made me! I've been obsessing over this update to the point that I went and re-read this, Manly Diary of Mr Maturity and Operation Rosewood. I have to say I'm still just as obsessed with Jordan Wood and this whole verse as ever. I haven't read any HP fic in forever but this just felt so familiar and warm. I was gonna re-read Anyone But Me as well but I couldn't find it. Did you delete it?
Anyway, another awesome update! And yay for Lily and Austin kissing! :D
Update soon! ;)
Krl chapter 8 . 1/22/2012
Omg please update! I love this and I'm addicted so PLEASE update! I love it, and I really like Austin.
MelATCK chapter 8 . 1/2/2012
This is really amazing! All the humor and the storyline is great :) I hope you continue! :)
Ty chapter 8 . 10/4/2011
So totally awesome dude update I loved all your story's read them like 10 yimes
flor chapter 8 . 8/8/2011
Okei,your story is amazing and I really hope you continue with it,i will like to know more about Wood and Rose,in special about sex, and what's on between Lily and Austin

I really enjoy reading your storys so I hope to have news of you the as soon as it's posible!
ty chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
i really like it but austin and lils no together
kjdvcpermvg chapter 8 . 5/20/2011
love it. hope u update soon
jncfdefnviewr chapter 7 . 5/20/2011
i love Decklin! this is awesome!
This Profile Has Been Deleted chapter 8 . 3/10/2011
Hey! Great story; I love it! Lily the cynic - it's something new.

As for her relationships with her family, Austin, and Scorpius...well, I'm curious as to how THOSE'll turn out. And Decklin as well.

I'm unsure about my feelings towards Kareana, just because she's so...scary, I suppose. haha.

Well, I definitely hope you update soon! :]

-Rachel :]
loljk chapter 8 . 1/6/2011
please update
ikno2 chapter 8 . 12/28/2010
I like it. Please update soon because there is a little bit of a cliffhanger and I totally want to know what happens next! The story seems to be picking up speed! The only thing that bothers mean is why do rose and jordan fight so much? I thought once they got together they would be so happy they wouldn't ever fight. Oh by the way, i loved James' outburst best! He's so funny!
dance 2 chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
OMG! i LOVE Decklin. This is getting good! I'm loving the plot so far! Please update!
vballobball chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
I like it so far. I hope i will love it as much as i loved your oter stories. Please update soon