Reviews for Grand Tour
Jerry Unipeg chapter 16 . 6/3/2009
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) I enjoy the meetings so far.
HolyKnight5 chapter 16 . 6/3/2009
Err...this its BAD...Capital sized BAD. Once Ryoga tells Lina and the others about his "curse"...its a matter of time, that Lina WILL develop a spell to imitate the dimensional sliding ability of Ryoga, but in a controlled form...

...Also, there its the problem about the power source. To pull this safely, Lina WILL have to tap into the only multidimensional source of power that she knows...The Lord of Nightmares...and L-Sama will be more than amused, to see her favourite chaos-wrecker trampling across the multiverse indeed.
Nanya chapter 16 . 6/3/2009
Whoo! I was waiting for this chapter! I was *SO* looking forward to seeing Nanoha and Lina in the same area at the same time. I'm glad you didn't disappoint there. The Senshi, hmm... Not sure what to say there... I think Chrono may have figured them out a little easily, but, he does seem like that kind of person who could see that.

And, yes, I could *so* see Ami gushing over Subaru being a cyborg. Tia seemed like she was getting jealous. *Laughs* Awesome. This fic just doesn't disappoint. Keep up the awesome work.
count-zechs00 chapter 15 . 5/28/2009
Really enjoyed this chapter. The only problem being that there was no Ryoga in it. It would also be nice to see Ryoga picking up a few new tricks as well. I could really picture him as an Earthbender. Ranma would probably end up being a Waterbender or an Airbender. If Ranma runs into Aang then its possible he could learn how to fly finally from him.
Ryuu-jin84 chapter 15 . 5/28/2009
nice story so far, you're writing style is also good to read

one thing I found wierd was that you substitute commas for "and" at some places, it disrupts the flow of the sentences:

"The Marine saw him coming, had just enough reaction time..."

"The Marine saw him coming and had just enough reaction time..."

"Even with the shield, the force of his ki-backed blow pushed the Marine back, off balance."

"Even with the shield, the force of his ki-backed blow pushed the Marine back and off balance."

"A leg sweep slipped under the marine's shield, slammed both heavy boots..."

"A leg sweep slipped under the marine's shield and slammed both heavy boots..."

"...pain along both fighter's shins, sent the older man to the padded deck."

"...pain along both fighter's shins and sent the older man to the padded deck."

another thing was that you sometimes switched between Past and Present timeformes:

"Ranma dropped to the deck, catching himself with both hands."

"Ranma dropped to the deck and caught himself with both hands."

Just some points to think about in the future. I hope you continue the story fast ;)
Divine Aurora chapter 15 . 5/27/2009
Heh, didn't expect an Avatar crossover. Well done though, and I like the choice of characters for them to run across as well as the way you portrayed them, seemed pretty in character.

I'm a little iffy on the Nanoha and Fate sharing a tent thing and Ranma's reaction to it, as well as the mentions about the soldiers talking about it. I wouldn't be so certain Nanoha and Fate's relationship would be that well known among the common soldiers, and while Ranma probably respects them already at this point, his reaction was positively mundane compared to his initial reaction to Tsubasa (who he believed was lesbian but turned out to be a male cross dresser), then again, he may have re-thought things since then, given his own curse and how messed up the situation with Tsubasa turned out. I still don't think Ranma would even mentally label them as 'perverts' however, perhaps more like 'weird' or 'confused' or 'those kind of girls', as the pervert moniker is something it seems to me like Ranma would more reserve for the likes of Kuno and Happosai, who enforce their interests upon unwilling others with groping and peeping and stuff. Also, the flavor of Nanoha is more subtext heavy, having something that blatant seemed almost out of genera.

Still, it was a great chapter, and I can't wait for the next update.
Gundum M chapter 15 . 5/27/2009
the thing with zuko could lead to some interesting developments. I was hopeing for more of the sailor moon story line. Good chapter
Bobboky chapter 15 . 5/27/2009
very very good
James Birdsong chapter 15 . 5/27/2009
Good fifteen. Yep you write okay. Oh how wonderous.
Nanya chapter 15 . 5/27/2009
Heh, nice fight scenes, man. And it looks like Ranma finally has learned from facing down Happosai and Cologne. Even Genma had lots of nasty tricks and he's not too close to being an "old person" yet.
Wulfenbach chapter 15 . 5/27/2009
aww and here I'm hoping for more Avatar
icecoldfunk chapter 15 . 5/27/2009
You are making Ranma too good, needs more Ryouga.
Nim Maj chapter 15 . 5/27/2009
Heehee, this was good. You're still going strong. I think Ranma could qualify as either a kibender or an energy bender. I look forward to the next chapter! Forge Ahead!
Gogolu chapter 15 . 5/27/2009
Nice.
Cap'n Chryssalid chapter 14 . 5/24/2009
While the power scaling is a tad wonky at points, the premise of this fanfic is quite amusing. I'm going to tag it for future updates; there's nice potential here and I want to see where it goes and what else you cross things over with.
294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »