Reviews for Grand Tour
Hat O' Doom chapter 8 . 4/2/2009
Once again a great chapter!
Shane chapter 8 . 4/1/2009
A really excellent story!

I didnt think this would be worth reading, due to the great contrasts between "Star Trek" and "Ranma ".

This came as a wonderful surprise, not only is it a thrilling and exciting read, but it has actually rekindled my interest in ST:TNG, ST:VOY, ST:DS9 fan-fiction.

Something I was last a fan of around 19-2002...quite a while ago.

Ryouga, Ranma and all others are well-characterised and presented, and the way they are woven into the overall story, is truly inspired.

Many thanks!
Jerry Unipeg chapter 8 . 4/1/2009
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Poor Worf, losing a mate again.
Ysolde chapter 8 . 4/1/2009
Love it, the Voyager crew and Worf along with all the rest is spot on.
Cylon One chapter 7 . 4/1/2009
Real good work.

Very good update of a chapter telling all that went on with everyone in it.

Ryoga's gonna get involved in some way with Naga, isn't he?

I can't help but hope so.

I bet it'd be pretty amusing.
PurpleMoon3 chapter 8 . 4/1/2009
Poor Worf. As usual, another excellent chapter.
Kamen Rider Wizard chapter 8 . 4/1/2009
I got to say I do finds this story interesting I hope Nanoha takes a shine to Ranma if ya know what I mean but hey its your story.
claymade chapter 8 . 4/1/2009
Ha! Discworld crossover brilliance FTW! Perfectly done, too-the idea of Yuuno using L-space is great. But ergh, are we really going the "Evil-Brainwashing-Senshi" route? (Well, they did say the info was inconclusive-could just be a misunderstanding...)

There was a POV change in there between Tom and Seven with no divider. Not a huge thing, but changing POVs in midscene is generally something to avoid when possible. Better to break it distinctly. (I did, however, quite enjoy Seven's perplexity and refusal to admit to magic. Good stuff.)

Thank you very muchly for the further extrapolation via Ranma on Akane. *bows*

Well, looks like this was still a net win for Voyager's trip length. Though not for Worf, apparently.

That Worf scene, though, didn't really have as much impact for me as it probably would have to a deeper Trekkie who'd seen more TNG (I'm mainly original series myself, with a fair dash of Voyager, but TNG and DS9 only getting light dustings).

Anyway, it's tricky to base the emotional resonance of a scene on canon details that are alluded to, especially for a live-action sci-fi show when posting in an anime category. You did do a good job conveying his feelings... but there was still a certain amount of "I'm a little lost here" disconnect whilst reading it, at least for me.
ariel stormcloud chapter 7 . 3/29/2009
great story
BlackAeronaut chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Dude. Professional courtesy DEMANDS that you at least put in a DISCLAIMER saying that Officer Sonada of the TPCD belongs to Fred Gallagher and not you.
HolyKnight5 chapter 7 . 3/25/2009
Oh Shit...Shit...

The History of the God-King of of the Belkan Culture and Church...the fact of the Silver Millenium culture being descended from refugees from what was known as the Sailor Wars...methinks that those two are directly linked...
Jerry Unipeg chapter 7 . 3/25/2009
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Looks like fun time for Ranma.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 6 . 3/25/2009
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Oh boy, they are in the mirror universe.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 5 . 3/25/2009
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Oh boy, Ryoga on the lose.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 4 . 3/25/2009
GREAT CHAPTER! (*x4) Oh boy, Ryoga make a big mistake this time.
314 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »