Reviews for Grand Tour
Grizzmon chapter 9 . 1/19/2015
Wow, this story sure has a lot of crossovers.
Grizzmon chapter 8 . 1/19/2015
Well, to be fair with P-chan, it was Ranma who cursed him to turn into a pig.
Grizzmon chapter 7 . 1/19/2015
Ah yes, BIG FREEZE BAD! BIG FREEZE BAD!
Grizzmon chapter 6 . 1/19/2015
Mirror universe uh? Damn!
Grizzmon chapter 5 . 1/19/2015
Well, at least Ryoga dimensional breaches are smaller if he is alone doing them, right?
Grizzmon chapter 4 . 1/19/2015
So, the breach happened cause Ryoga is transporting too much mass?
Grizzmon chapter 3 . 1/19/2015
Well, even with Star Wars tech, replicating dimensional travel will be hard.
Grizzmon chapter 2 . 1/19/2015
Oh damn, the Borg in another universe?
Grizzmon chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Well, this looks like it will be fun.
Goeno chapter 21 . 7/24/2014
this was stunningly gorgeous. I adore a good crossover, and this epitomizes them! It was just the best!
erica.phoenix16 chapter 21 . 7/18/2014
I loved what you did in Chapter 20, the godhand got what was coming to them and it felt very, very satisfying.

If the real Berserk story, won't give Guts a happy ending, at least your fanfic greatly makes up for it. :)
Racke chapter 21 . 4/28/2014
This has really been a fantastic read. It's long, it's complicated, and I didn't get at least half of the references, but it's GOOD. Good in a way that I'm kind of horribly disappointed in myself for not finding this gem earlier. Bravo, that's pretty much all I can say.
Ethorin chapter 21 . 3/4/2014
btw
the Star Wars vessel obliterating the Borg Cube makes perfect sense
although difficult to outright state, IIRC Star Trek wins in range and maneuverability but Star Wars has more brute force(Death Star) a Borg Cube without warp or shields would definitively lose to one of the SSD's...
the Arc'En'Ciel ALWAYS kills IIRC it is basically a Space-Time Gun... so yeah...
Rory O'Kane chapter 21 . 8/12/2013
That was cool, but confusing. I liked parts of it, but skipped many of the parts about series I didn’t know because it was too boring trying to figure out what was going on with all these new characters. It’s hard to appreciate much of this story without knowing the original works.
Laserai chapter 21 . 7/2/2013
Greetings, the name is Laserai. Before I give my repertoire of a review I thought it would be good to tell when I first started reading this story. I started reading this story some time back in 2009 and saved the last chapter according to my system logs March 27, 2009. At that point I am not sure what happened but I lost touch with this story. I suppose I figured the story never continued, a fate common here on . Yesterday, I restarted reading my offsite copy of the first seven chapter and curiosity alone caused me to check to see if by some chance this story continued. Lord behold I check and not only did the story continued but it was completed. I lost a lotta sleep cause of you . . . but it was worth it. To date the longest cliffhanger ever due to whatever caused me to stop reading this multi fic. You really pulled off one helluva fanfic here. By the pit, didn't you do that. I haven't seen such masterful plot working in some time. Even after all this time, picking up the story was not a problem and the grip was strong. Couldn't get away from it even to play my favorite game even for a moment. I don't have any criticism to offer because I really liked this fanfic back in 2009 when I started reading and more then a decade later I have fallen in love with it again. You can bet your arse I will be reading the sequel next! Damn good job, man! Laserai out.
311 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »