Reviews for The Sinner and the Saint
kasey123 chapter 12 . 1/4/2016
Like this very much I hope there's more soon soon soon thank you thank you thank you you're a very good writer
Charmedguy1993 chapter 15 . 6/9/2015
needs. more
Venus914 chapter 11 . 12/18/2011
Your Edward is a coward. (
Storylover158 chapter 15 . 10/17/2011
I'm reviewing from my dsi and am to lazy to log in. I love this story, it's so unique. It jumped around a few times but i'm pretty sure i followed it. Anyway, I love this story and i love you for writing it. Great job, update soon.
Emerald Panther chapter 15 . 7/28/2011
I read all the chapters you posted and I don't get this story. I mean I get the main gist of the plot line but I don't like the way you organize it. From the beginning, everything is so disjointed. You give vague hints of what's going on but you never expand on it so the readers are confused, or if you do expand on a point, you do it much later and I don't understand why you would explain that point later in the story when it would benefit you to give more details during the story. For example, in the story, you wrote that the sisters never listen to him. I would have liked a more detailed version of Chris's feelings about this, maybe a flashback, or maybe just a general description of how they treat him, an example. Just saying that his family never listens to him isn't enough (for me at least). Another point would be the sisters' belief that Chris was brainwashed. I know they think all vampires are evil because Wyatt was killed by one but I think you should once again, expand on their feelings. You are in a third person omniscient point of view, you can write what the sisters are feeling and why they're feeling this. Give the readers reasons why the sisters is acting this way (not listening to Chris, not trusting Chris's judgement, etc). I do hope that you don't this review the wrong way. I'm not trying to flame you but these are my thoughts on how you can improve this story.
elena'wrtr chapter 14 . 1/4/2011
Um, hello? ... Time for an update? No?
Loopy Looney Charny chapter 14 . 10/29/2010
Sure, I'll tell you how much I hate you with a review.

How in the HELL could you leave it at that! Do you know how much I have cried during this story - earning me looks from my mum and brother? Seriously, at all of the spots you could have left it, at all of the sentences! you couldnt have left it with them just finishing having sex, could you? grrrrrrrrrrr! if you could not tell by this review ... I F'EN LOVE THIS STORY! Please, please, please update soon. Oh and btw, way to go on killing Whyatt, you know - King of Magic! Did not see that one coming. Oh and super happy with Prue and Andy being back! Characters suit it really well, I can seriously see Piper and the Aunts ignoring him in a way to make sure he doesn't die - and the over protective dad is awsome! I almost screamed when Pheobe hit Chris, I was like - OK! Hold my shit! hehe, cant wait for more! _

Ciao for now,

xx
auerlia chapter 15 . 6/10/2010
love it plz update soon
SilveR liTtle WolF chapter 15 . 5/30/2010
SW Here.

OMFG! OMFG! OMFG! I NEDD to know what is going to happen! :O Damn, girl! U sure know how to keep someone on the edge!

Please continue! Or I'll have to kill you :) Haha Just kidding! (*glare*)

SW Out.
bananacupcakes chapter 15 . 5/19/2010
Please continue :]
Rolex chapter 15 . 5/4/2010
You've gotta update soon. This is such a good story.
nimby chapter 15 . 2/2/2010
this is really good so please hurry up and finish it cuz the suspence is killing me
Philemon chapter 8 . 11/26/2009
Wow! I'm totally in love with this story. I have to admit, though, that it took me reading this chapter (#7) to finally realize that James killed Wyatt. For some reason, I kept imagining a Charmedverse Vampire attack, like in season 4's 'Bite Me'.

I want to commend you on your angst delivery, Heart. Not only did you make me cry when the Twice Blessed met his end, but I had a nightmare of it also. Bravo!

I gonna go and read more, now. PLEASE keep up the splendid work.

Happy Thanksgiving,