Reviews for A Confessor's Confession
Alana84 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Amazing one-shot, I loved it, it was sad and beautiful, at the same time! It was extremely well written and well portrayed too, especially Richard/Kahlan, of course! The ending was simply heartbreaking, poor Richard/Kahlan! Well done!
Penelope Dean Winchester chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Aw! That's so sad!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
THAT WAS AWESOME!

A perfectly good explaintion of a Confessor, I might add. This could help with my up-coming story I'm going to do soon. I coud use this explaination in my story.

But, of course, that would be wrong without permission, right?

May I ask you? May I use this explaination to help me, please?
WhiteRose621 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
This was great. You definitely deserve more reviews for this because it was amazing. You should think about writing more. :)
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Really really beautiful story. I wonder what will happen to Richard and Kahlan with all of this out in the open.
EmeraldArya chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Wow, lovely. I am suprised that you have not received the reviews that this story deserves! I believe that you kept everyone in-character very well, and your prose flows nicely. You continued the chemistry that is so obvious between Richard and Kahlan, and Kahlan's angst is always interesting. I think you should continue writing for the Legend of the Seeker because you could do great things with it. Good luck with your future writings!