Reviews for At Long Last Love
Good boy-chan chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
In my opinion, Sun-sun is already physically attractive. Not to mention the fact that her Hollow animal is a SNAKE. A freaking SNAKE. I love snakes. And I love your portrayal of Yumichika. God, he's such a beautiful man...
honebami chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
*Wipes away tears* that...was...beautiful! A true work of perfect beauty! expressed so many complicated emotions, nobody was out of character, I just loved it! This is probably the first Yumichika story I've read in a long time that I've actually liked...5/5! I love it!
liian risera chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
one of the best sunsun pairings I've read in a long long time... :D I loved it! Really well written :3
Fighting Cricket chapter 1 . 12/2/2009

It was a sweet fic. I liked it.

GhibliGirl91 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Yumi needed to have his ass kicked in gear. So glad that he realised in this. Nothing beautiful is perfect.
Kunaigirl chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Haha! The Swing! When I first saw Sun-Sun I thought it was Yumichika in female form. (Of course it was just a glimpse ") I liked this fic, the calm way of storytelling is addictive. The way you're able to get a calm way of storytelling and then the flirtatious way together is a skill in itself. I really liked this fic!
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Ah, ANOTHER wonderfully written one. :D Will it never end? lol

I love Yumichika. LOVE. He's such a rainbow fruit, he's awesome. :D And he is SUCH a rumormill too, it's funny. :D He's just love. :D I want him, but I think I'd have to fight Sun-Sun for him, so I'll go off and commission a plushie. XD

But yes, so much love, so little time. :D I love how you take the characters that get little or no screen time and give them personality and and and and yeah...

Conterra-san chapter 1 . 4/14/2009

Yumichikia was awesome. You wrote him perfectly. I was absolutely dying during some parts of this story, and was also like -gasp- so cuute! at other parts so it was awesome.

well done! You writing is spectacular.

auburn-haired-sadist-XD chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
“Love?” Yumichika said wonderingly. “Love…Ikkaku, I’m in love!” He burst into tears, throwing his arms about his friend.

“Goddamnit Yumi!” He held the bawling man at arm’s length. “Do ya have to be such a damn girl about these things? Go cry on Matsumoto or something!”

I could picture that SO well. XD

I've been looking for a story of this pairing, and someone recommanded this one to me. Needless to say, I was VERY happy, and VERY impressed with it. Totally awesome.
Devatron2000 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I love that he's BI I can't see him turning down anything beautiful male of female .
pages.of.altaire chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Very much loved. :) Beat Yumi on the butt for being oblivious to the real definition of "beauty". :D Poor Sun-sun, having to suffer so much for him. Oh well, at least they got a happy ending. *giggle*
chocolaterox chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Oh I love this series. Oh, I LOVE YOU! I will have to agree that Yumichika was not portrayed as well in this story as he was in the one with Ikkaku and Kiyone. Now that was accurate, and hilarious. In this one...I don't know. You have moments where you do have small bits of his character present eg, "useless as well as unsightly." and "A challenge, Rukia-chan? By all means, let us begin!" Sun-Sun's portrayal came out rather well to be honest. Why am saying rather? It came out REALLY well. That "drive" of hers in this story I can imagine her having, because even though it appears that she hate Mila Rose and Apache, she's still willing to put aside differences and work with them. The whole ice queen facade I liked a lot about her.

The banter and care between Yumichika and Sun-Sun is fun to read, and probably one of the most realistic bits of the story. Since this is fluff, essentially, between Yumichika and Sun-Sun, I think this story is fabulous! All things aside. :D Love ya, don't ever stop writing!
faefey chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Another lovely fic - you really bring us into this new world of dancing, while remaining true to the characters and spirit of the storyline! Totally yumi-licious!

p.s. since you are venturing into the other characters, would you pretty please consider doing a shinji/hiyori fic?
I am no longer using this acco chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Great job! (_)
argella1300 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
hey. let me just say i am in love with this series. you do an awesome job!

i was wondering if you were going to do something with Chad and Karin, or Kira and Hinamori