Reviews for This Could Be the Very Minute
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
You did a really amazing job. So good- I applaud you. I loved George and Mason's relationship and the conclusion. Great lead up to them actually becoming a couple. We need more George Mason stories out there. This just made my day.
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Well done! Mason's explanation of the reapers really got to me, and their dynamic is so spot on, with just that yummy twist. Bravo!
theoriginalmeathead chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
That an actual pleasure to read! Well written, great work!
Jac Danvers chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
What a sweet story! I really enjoyed this a lot! Hope to see more from you!
Rose Tyler. Doctor chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I love that! you should write more!
NOWTHAT'SJUSTCHEATING chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
update its good :)
Kumomi chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
CUte ]
Stevie Jane chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Delightful! I think you captured their characters rather well.
BloodOozesLikeAStreamOfRed chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
this was so good but im confused are they like together or what, if u could tell me that be great. i can NOT wait for the next chapters this was so good

from:Ryoga loves Akane
Hannahbb21 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
this was great. totally well written. And despite no actual sex was totally hot. bravo.
georgesgurl117 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Wow - that was really good. I love how you kept them in character so well. I could actually see this happening. Great Job!
kat009 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I loved it! Everyone was so in character and the story was really nice. :)
Koszmar chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Oh I loved this! I've always been fond of the George/Mason pairing and since they never really touched on it in the way-too-short-lived series I can't help buy try to look for it elsewhere. You did a fantastic job of keeping them both in character. Do you have plans on continuing? If so, I'll definitely be stopping by again _
Caffeinated Creativity chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
This was absolutely wonderful. Extremely well-written, in character, and just... wonderful.

I wish I could find more like this.
soubi202 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
This was lovely! Aha. I've watched the first episode, and the first half of the movie, but I still loved it. You write so smoothly. Good job!