Reviews for I'll Always Be There To Catch You When You Fall
nobody chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
i really think its good!
lexabean chapter 7 . 2/23/2014
I love this chapter! So few writers explore this and the show definitely didn't. Great job writing her inner thoughts. I really hope you update, even if it's been 4 years.
Nameless chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
You're a good writer for sure. The only thing I hate is how you make Olivia so dependent on Peter. I feel like I'm reading an angsty teen love story rather than two adults who met through a series of strange events. Olivia's not weak and I don't like how you make her sound.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
This is great! And I know this hasn't been updated for a awhile, but I would love to read more!
Nikkitypopz chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
U need to update this :)
Danielle chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
So...are you ever gonna update again? This is a really great story; I hope you continue it!
oursong553 chapter 7 . 5/21/2011
What? No more chapterS?
polly plummer chapter 7 . 11/13/2010
Please say you're still working on this? What is Olivia thinking, putting her feelings for Peter out of her head! Don't stop here, please! I'm loving it so far.
Danielle chapter 7 . 8/20/2010
I love this fanfic; please update soon!
Ashley Manini chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
more? please?
Tiana-P chapter 7 . 8/10/2010
Please update this fic! I really love it and want to know what happens next!
TheComplex chapter 7 . 7/18/2010
Hey, awesome story. I especially like the fact that you draw up Olivia and Rachel from a different angle. You always see them getting along so well, but in reality, they ARE sisters, and sisters always have at least some issues. Olivia is a workaholic and Rachel is a flirt, they have their quirks and you bring them out nicely. Please hurry up with the next chapter, I want to see what else you've planned.
Shipper Friendly chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
This story is absolutely brilliant! I really felt for Olivia with the whole jealousy thing. Awesome job! I hope you eventually update!
Ashenshiro chapter 7 . 6/16/2010
i loved how you thought of olivia's back. i don't think anyones done one thats been this good. your making me hate rachel. basically its very ingenious and creative.

and again, it doesn't seem prominent in other stories that rachel actually becomes a problem. overrall i think its a very good and mused upon topic with intricate details. i can't wait for the next chapter.
Fernwood Girl chapter 7 . 6/8/2010
Please can we get some more!