Reviews for Halflife: Hero Beggining
Mental Bunny chapter 1 . 4/9
Best...half life alternate story ever...
I'm beggining to lose my sanity
srg forge chapter 1 . 2/15
it's Gordon's ghost coming back from the foot of the evil boss
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
this is perfect i really like it i love it heaps as much as i love humens
POOP chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Greates story evarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
IMO the story is more ridiculous than the youtube video..i was laughing so hard the first time i read this on ..
Fanwright chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
I don't where to start with this. Since this story hasn't been updated since 2009, I'm not even sure if this review will matter. Well, worth a shot.

This story (or chapter?) desperately needs a re-haul. Grammar and structure are not coherent, punctuation is laughably abused, and transitions areā€¦ well there are none.

The writing was so atrocious is made me laugh. If it wasn't for a youtube video by the same name I would have wondered where the writers got their hilarious material from. I can't believe it came from this.
wtf chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
hell no
Super Fanfic Entertainment chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
You're one of the most well known fanfic authors ever. How do you do it?
crankyman7 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Wow...it's so bad, it's a veritable work of art.

squirrelking, you sir are a genius.

Were this story and it's sequel to disappear from the web, I would be sad forever. My fellow humens, we must preserve these tales for future generations. Who's with me?
Nigger POLICE chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Real good seed almost grow up
Big BOOGER chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
REAL GUDD READ ALMOST BLO UP
Reader chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
You know what? I saw many people trying and failing miserably back in the day, but you, son... you're a natural.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
oh
A5h K3tchum chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Guys, calm down. I don't think squirrelking is trying to be serious. I think he's making terrible FanFics intentionally (kind of like My Immortal, only not as horrendous).
Go find the GMod (Garry's Mod) adaptation of his Half-Life stories on YouTube (by user "Djy1991"). They're some of the funniest things you'll ever see, I swear. They aren't my videos, by the way, so I'm not trying to spam you guys.