Reviews for Halflife: Hero Beggining
Fanwright chapter 1 . 3/14
I don't where to start with this. Since this story hasn't been updated since 2009, I'm not even sure if this review will matter. Well, worth a shot.

This story (or chapter?) desperately needs a re-haul. Grammar and structure are not coherent, punctuation is laughably abused, and transitions areā€¦ well there are none.

The writing was so atrocious is made me laugh. If it wasn't for a youtube video by the same name I would have wondered where the writers got their hilarious material from. I can't believe it came from this.
wtf chapter 1 . 2/4
hell no
StephenThePlaystationDude chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
You're one of the most well known fanfic authors ever. How do you do it?
crankyman7 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Wow...it's so bad, it's a veritable work of art.

squirrelking, you sir are a genius.

Were this story and it's sequel to disappear from the web, I would be sad forever. My fellow humens, we must preserve these tales for future generations. Who's with me?
Nigger POLICE chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Real good seed almost grow up
Big BOOGER chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
REAL GUDD READ ALMOST BLO UP
Reader chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
You know what? I saw many people trying and failing miserably back in the day, but you, son... you're a natural.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
oh
A5h K3tchum chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Guys, calm down. I don't think squirrelking is trying to be serious. I think he's making terrible FanFics intentionally (kind of like My Immortal, only not as horrendous).
Go find the GMod (Garry's Mod) adaptation of his Half-Life stories on YouTube (by user "Djy1991"). They're some of the funniest things you'll ever see, I swear. They aren't my videos, by the way, so I'm not trying to spam you guys.
GreenFedora chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
The story is awesomely funny because it made me laugh. Godd wrk
Wj is an idiot chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Wj you really are an idiot. Do the world a favor and kill yourself.
Manager Of The Abyss chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Holy... crap... I think my head just imploded. You would actually have to TRY to make a story so poorly written as this one.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
My friend Tony suggested that I check this out. He was right; you're very funny, in the lulz sense. Carry on, dude. )

C.
squirellkiing chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
that was hilarious
Genieoos chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
this es trylu teh best fanfictin rver ritten