Reviews for And all that's best of dark and bright
0rchidd chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Im a HUGE boondock saints fan. To be honest, I expected this to be just another cheesy crossover that makes little logical sense...But OMG I LOVED this, great job! Focusing on the emotional turmoil, and each character being more lost in them selves then the others story, two ships passing in the night, love it. Wonderfully thought out and written. You made me feel for both of them, I could almost hear Sams heart breaking just a little bit more every time he though of Dean. This is now my most favorite cross over story.
iknowyour chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Aww! The freckles! The freckles got me! I loved that!
EverloyalPoptart chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Oh Jesus ever loving Christ. I physically cannot right now. There are way too many feelings. I'm just going to go lie down and sob into a pillow good god jesus uh.

This was, however tragic. beautifully written, and I commend you on it. Wonderful, GORGEOUS job.
damnitjillkatherine chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Jesus *ouch*, my heart!

Well done!
Amanda chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I am broken. This was heartwrenching.
anna chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
OMFG. I LOVE supernatural and the boondock saints more than anything, and this story was hot as hell, and made my fucking day :)
StraddlingTheAtmosphere chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
So, see, I read this story before I saw the movie and then I saw the movie and now I just look at Connor and Murphy as the Sam and Dean's of the normal world.

I also read this before I shipped Dean/Castiel, but I still ship Sam/Dean, too, so that didn't really change the fact that I absolutely ADORE this story so much because it's so freaking probable and wonderful and IC and just...love.
fakescorpion chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I totally loved it, I've read it somewhere else before and I just couldn't resist reading it again when I find it here! Definitely one of the best crossover I've ever I had the honor to come across!

My heart ache for Sam in this. Knowing full well he was all alone but still, desperately trying to find a hint of familiarity in unfamiliar places.

And I loved how Murphy fall to the ground and start praying beside his twin (Connor's really just like an angel).

Great job.
Scarlet chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I just found this, but you made me feel the ache both of them were feeling throughout the story, and man it hurt.

Awesome job, really awesome job.
Carree chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
i ache for sammy! awesome job
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Whoa. That was...damn.
XtinethePirate chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
YAY you WROTE IT!

And this was not what I was expecting at all, and made for a lovely surprise! IDK, I guess I've seen so many fics where both pairs of brothers meet at a bar. This? Was a lovely surprise, and made for a fabulous new take on the dynamics. It's interesting the way that the two twins combined make up Dean-one in looks, one in attitude. Somehow, and I'm not sure why, it's more heartbreaking that Sam is entranced by the attitude, the personality, more than the looks (just in general; I know Connor had gone back to their room first. :)).

AH BOYS. They are both so broken up, and it tore at my heart. The amount of guilt that Sam is letting silently smother him is SO sad, and I loved that detail harkening back to the Trickster-he knows this isn't going to go away any time soon.

The ending, when Sam sees Connor and Murphy together again, and sees the echo of himself and Dean in them I think was the most poignant part. It highlights his own solitude to see a similar dynamic, a similar pair, in someone else. *sighs*
IsaacSapphire chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Very good integration of the two fandoms, better than average.