Reviews for My Unconventional Mask
hillbilly62085 chapter 10 . 2/16
Still lmao every time I read the last chapter home you think about putting a few more up
shadowlover32 chapter 10 . 12/26/2015
I love your story. I wanted to read a story with these two paired up and I do enjoy reading it. So please update this it's really good. Well anyway you have a nice day I'll try to have one too since it's my birthday today we'll see though. :-)
tanzar81 chapter 9 . 8/9/2015
I can just hear inner Tsunade giggling " Yes I will finally get my grand babies "add evil laugh.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/9/2015
Here's what I don't get, here you say he doesn't have kyuubi but in an earlier chapter he talks as if kyuubi is still with him, his walking through his mind looking for him. The plot's pretty good but the timeline is confusing.
KageForce chapter 10 . 12/24/2014
Please update man... its such a freakin good story
Dark-Shadows-201 chapter 10 . 12/16/2014
I Know u have a lot of people asking u this. But are u going to finish the story My Unconventional Mask? Sorry to bug u, I know u can't take all your time to the storys u write. I just wanted to ask.

Have a good one.
Londerland chapter 10 . 8/26/2014
Dontcha dare stop this story
The Waunderer chapter 10 . 8/14/2014
Please continue on with this story. It is a truly good story I'm sorry I'm not going to lie and say its great now do t get me wrong in fanfiction it is truly great but in books the only series I consider truly great(and it would be more accurate to say worthy of being called a masterpiece) is the inheritance series anyway please update soon
Lyore chapter 10 . 8/5/2014
still waiting for the next chepter XD
Guest chapter 10 . 4/22/2014
Awesome story. Continue with it! Don't let your 700 fans down!
Joker Kane chapter 10 . 4/10/2014
grate story village would shit a brick if Naruto & Hanabi took up the Namikaze name if they merry or move to the Hidden Sand Village or the Land Of Snow/Spring start over new
dispassioneight chapter 10 . 4/3/2014
Potential, potential... A bit angsty but hey, that's what you get with Naruto-as-scape-goat.

I'm putting this on alert... but if it ever gets another update I'll put it on favorites :p
warrof chapter 10 . 12/31/2013
okay i really like this story, please come back and update it
SushiSauceMaker chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
This chapter made me cry. Poor naruto
Guest chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
i like it get the next chapter up