Reviews for Soulseeker
Mockingjay156 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
BEST STORY EVER! Just write 2 more chapters please!
Guest chapter 20 . 5/21/2014
I enjoyed the story.
PLEASE UPDATE!
Sorry I just really enjoyed it all! Please say it updating pleeeeeeeease! Anyways gtg Bye! And Good Job! ;)
Guest chapter 20 . 4/4/2014
Thank you. Beautiful job. I am actually sad you stopped.
Kurtty chapter 15 . 11/21/2013
BTW you spell Marie's codename Rogue.
Amber Rose Black chapter 19 . 6/18/2013
Please post more! This is absolutely fantastic! You can't just leave us off like that! I'm begging you to continue! This is one of the best X-Men fics I have ever read! PLEASE! You are an amazing writer, this story is amazing, so why haven't you continued? Please tell us how it ends!

Happy writing,
-Jessie
Amber Rose Black chapter 20 . 6/18/2013
Please
musicfan1346 chapter 20 . 5/27/2013
I love this story! Is this how it ends? Please tell there will be more. I have to know what will happen to Rogue and Kitty.
Acinorev17 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Hey, love that you changed Kurt's hairstyle, does he look mre like in the "Wolverine & the x-men cartoon?
Veronica chapter 20 . 4/22/2013
Hey, will you be continuing this story? Love to see what's gonna happen. i can totally see Kitty as an anorectic, based on her high demands on herself
Kea chapter 20 . 9/25/2012
Please write more
Miss PPPP chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Ugh, your french is awful x) I'm actually from french canada, if you want me to correct it, just ask! I couldn't even understand what Kitty said...

Other than that, I really like your story! You master the caracthers very well!

I'll read the next chapter soon, thanks for posting a great story here!
RomyKurtty chapter 20 . 8/21/2012
PLEASE UPDATE SUPER SOON! This story so far is amazing. This chapter almost made me cry! I just feel so bad for all of them.
Angel of Pandemonium chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
LURVE IT! added to favs immediately!
im-a-tumor chapter 20 . 12/2/2011
it's been 2, almost 3 years, but somewhere in my mind i have hope that this story will be finished.

i have never read kurt and kitty like I've read here. And i am so moved by it that i think some may find it insane XD

i would though, move the rating up to M, or mention that in the summary that it is in later chapters.
KurtandKitty chapter 11 . 7/29/2011
lmao xD

I just started reading this fic yesterday.. and it's totally amazing :P

This chapter was just funny in general xD

So much sexual tension, ;D hehe, well, I'm going to continue to read : )

- Brilliant story. ;D