Reviews for HoneyLemon Tea
MaidenZorriah chapter 18 . 9/9/2015
XD what an amazing ending! The "DARLING! " Reminds me of Edna Mode from the Incredibles. X3 this story was cute!
RainbowSugarBunnie chapter 18 . 12/21/2014
I-I-I-I'M SPEECHLESS AND IM LITERALLY CRYING RIGHT NOW! PLEASE! I WANT MORE! (somehow... :P) This was the best Honey X OC story I've ever read! It had it's laughs, the feels and THE DAMN RIGHT CONFUSING PARTS THAT I HAD TO READ OVER AND OVER AGAIN! XD I LOVE YOU!
Koolgirl1301 chapter 18 . 9/28/2013
OH MY GOD! Holy fuck! breath, breath! Loved this story like no tomorrow! You are one funny author, can't wait to read more from you! :P
StartingAtTheEnd chapter 18 . 7/6/2013
This was a really amazing story. I absolutely love it. I loved the main characters and how you matched their personality's in a fantastic way. I haven't read an Ouran fanfic in a while and I was sure I was going to disappointed because they seemed to all be the same but I have to say I was greatly impressed. This was absolutely amazing. Great work :)
StartingAtTheEnd chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
Now normally I don't review until I get to the end of the story but I have to say this is by far the funniest thing I have read today. I absolutely love this chapter. Great work on it. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
That was awesome
koizumichii chapter 18 . 5/30/2013
Fast paced. Why do you have to end it so soon?! .
It needs more fluff...needed to be longer. TT
Oh well.

But, overall. Nice fic! Definitely one of the best HunnyXOC fics. :D
Izaranna chapter 18 . 3/9/2013
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Amazing story, hilarious plot and complete and utter crack with a hint o reality. Amazing!
Izaranna chapter 6 . 3/9/2013
Best chapter ever. Ronald, Ronald, Ronald...thou is doomdest.
Aimee-Lynn Jones chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
O.o

its like she blinked and then he vanished like a ninja!
Eviline chapter 11 . 6/9/2012
You know, as cute as Honey is, beneath that sweet facade hides a little devil.
Eviline chapter 10 . 6/9/2012
The bunny should know its place...

And I love the stalker, and how she reacts to him, haha xD
Eviline chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
Hahahahaha screw you, Ronald!
Zed LL NR chapter 11 . 2/19/2012
Gotta say, that was an entiertaining prank~ The whole AB steryotype makes me wish I knew what my blood type was~

And the whole kidnapping thing with Ronald makes me just want to read more, cause I keep wondering what the bloody heck happened to her.
Justplayinggod chapter 17 . 10/17/2011