Reviews for First Snow
221bdeductions chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
This is amazing!
Waterloo1224 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
It was very short, but well written
jjjanimefan1 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
This is just...wow. I don't even like winter at all and now suddenly it sounds like the best thing ever.

"Who needs shoes when you have me?"
this has no bussiness to sound as perfect as it does

Why can't these two just get forever and leave my poor fragile heart in peace?
WoahThereBuddy chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
This story was so adorable! I literally have no words to express my love for this story. Good job on writing such a beautiful piece of work.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Oh this is adorable, it hurts in the heart. Which is a good thing because I will die happily. The warm, fuzzing feeling I got from reading this fic can actually melt the snow in this fic. Fufufu. Do you get it? :D

No? Anyway, it was a lame pun. Ahem. This pairing is just so adorable, it's sad and heartbreaking to know there's not much fic of them. *Sigh.

I hope you can write more stories about them. Have a happy writing and good job by the way! :D
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
AmeLiet…surprisingly cute. Never would have thought it…I usually ship PoLiet and RussAme, but this is so cute! Awesome fic!
Atemu'sLotus chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Even without his shoes I'm sure Toris' feet are freezing. Poor guy but at least he saw the first snowfall! It's always so pretty. :)

Thanks for writing!
Thorn chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I love this pairing so much. Mostly because I feel like Lithuania is torn between loving America and Russia, and his love for America makes Russia jealous and possesive. And Poland totally doesn't factor in , in my head cannon because I hate him. ... XD.

I love it how every single hetalia fan has slightly different head cannon. RPing and Cosplay will do that to you. XD.
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
That was so pretty
kwaiiChan-chan chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
aww! so sweet! I love it I love it! never thought of these two together but you write them both so well
Red Dawn Rising chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
this is so adorable! and they're really in character. This is such a cute pairing!X3
Cryptic Ash chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Ah! That was so sweet! And quite sad. I read some of the stories that you wrote and they're all good... I enjoyed each of them.

This story is a bit sad to me, though, because it's known that Lithuania is only with America during the outsourcing... I wonder how their relationship would have changed after the outsourcing ended, hm?

I found it particularly sweet how even something so ordinary as snow (to Lithuania, at least) can become an important thing with America being there. It is interesting how having the right person with you can make something previously insignificant mean much more.
superh chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Ahh! How heart warming even though I can feel the cold of your setting creeping up my fingers and toes.

You are very good at creating atmosphere. I can tell they're not completely comfortable with eachother and Toris' hesitance is endearingly adorable.

Thank you for writing, I think I speak for a lot when I express gratitude over prose that actually sways ones emotions.
lily23 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
That was so cute.
KAISRE chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
That.. that was so adorable...

(Sorry for such a short review D: Im not sure what else to say, your story so fluffy and awesome and omg -rambles- )

~Kaisre