Reviews for Winter Song
JeniLyn2000 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I've really been missing LP, it's funny because I didn't realize it was possible to miss two fictional characters but, I do, I miss them. So, what is a person to do when they miss Leyton? Well, this person heads over here and reads your stories.

You bring these two to life and I miss them a little less because, for a moment, while I'm reading...they're back. Thank you!
redguitar chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
wow i really love this one its so different and so cute! i just wish it was longer!
Puckleberryfan82 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I loved it.

Brandy
WhiteLili chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
This story was wonderful...

I think that the song playing again et again makes it very intense, but your words are so perfect.

It's one of the best story I ever read.

Thank You.
SocietyGirl chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
This story is so lovely. I am a huge fan of one shots and this one had a lovely rhythm to it. I love the scene at his house - when they finally have it out and she uses the "while I'm asleep I have this dream" line. That scene broke my heart in 5.18 and I can actually see her face and those sad eyes. That scene cemented my absolute love of Hilarie Burton in that role. She has made Peyton such a tangible, broken, strong and complicated character.

I loved the scene is the airport, because I am a total sucker for that scenario.

Great work.

xoxo, SG
moodysuburbanteenagelovesong chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Oh SQUEE I love a happy ending! I'm totally for the angst and the stories that just break your heart and make you cry. But then there is the pure awesomeness of stories like this that just make you smile and scream and just want to do a little dance. Aw that was so amazing. I'm so in love with that song and I loved just everything about it and how it blended with this one-shot that I also loved everything about. Those two flashbacks were so SUPER perfect and sweet and I think they were my favorite part next to the ending. Oh no I think I've offical become a fluff monster. I'm just getting this intense need to go read fluffy things lol. Hopefully that goes away soon. Great job AGAIN! You rock.
babes2103 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
awesome!
chocolatemud14 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
aww, that was so sweet! you're such a wonderful writer)
englishpetal chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
I loved that! Seriously, all of it, your use of mirroring, the whole Christmas set-up, the perfect proposal at the end and the song is gorgeous. Your oneshots are always awesome.
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
love love LOVED this! you captured the agony of those months apart perfectly, and i loved the reunion of leyton. yay for you!
CarolineNotCarolyn chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
As always, just beautiful. I love this fic, with its integrations from seasons 5 and 6, and how you melded everything together, especially with this song! Great job- looking forward to reading more!
mthorne13 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
That was great, I always wondered why they couldnt get engaged and then just wait to have the wedding when she was ready, but that wouldnt have been enough drama for the show. Thanks for sharing.
a.k.a.-ashley chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
This was pretty much perfection. I LOVED Lucas finally chasing after her for once. This was really great work!
smc-27 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Oh my. Wow. That was amazing. So many great little moments. Sigh. I don't even know what to say, other than thank you. I am adding to my faves. Just wonderful!
inevitablevauseman chapter 1 . 2/17/2009