Reviews for Out Through The Curtain
Krishka chapter 11 . 7/1
One word : Beautiful
It was such a nice story. I really loved the mythological elements, though it took time to grasp it. And the end chapter tied all the loose ends. I'm glad I stumbled upon this masterpiece, as it not only contains my favorite pairing of ItaHina, but also my second (SasuHina) and third (GaaHina) favorite. Though I was really saddened by Sasuke's death. But the story must go on. Though I didn't get who was his wife. My guess would be TenTen, as Sasuke said Hinata reminded him of her. But during Gaara and Hinata's fight, he muttered Mikoto's name. So maybe you took artistic liberty and made her the wife.
The story was a fantastic read, coupled with nice writing and mythological setting. Lived the ending.

Have a wonderful day :) :) :)
AnayHyuuga27 chapter 11 . 4/23
Cara,tipo assim,MORRI COM ESSA FANFIC.
MYGODE PEEEERFEEEITAAA
Crack-jouchan chapter 11 . 11/29/2015
Oho. So she became Persopone. Except she's in the underworld full-time. Well, ain't that interesting.

The thought of Madara as Dionysus is rather horrifying, by the way. So is Neji getting together with Hanabi(I know the age difference isn't /that/ much compared to some other couples I ship, but these two are supposed to be solidly separate in my mind).

Hmm... I still find that anti-climatic. I'm more for the rush of love and happiness. But that was still an interesting read, for sure.
Crack-jouchan chapter 10 . 11/29/2015
Ah... Orpheus. The man who looked back. ...he mentioned Mikoto earlier. She wasn't his aforementioned wife, was she? Cause that would be really awkward. Just sayin'.

That seemed rather anti-climatic. Stupid 'tachi... I wonder what happens next?~
Crack-jouchan chapter 8 . 11/29/2015
Oooooh, I know he's probably sinister and scary and all, but I can't help but can't wait to see him! I really wonder how he is, and what he'll do to poor Hinata.
Crack-jouchan chapter 7 . 11/29/2015
Hahahahaha! Kakuzu as Charon, for the MONIES. Oooh, that's a funny idea.

I'm enjoying this, really. Too bad it's ending soon...
Crack-jouchan chapter 6 . 11/29/2015
HAHAHAHA! He can't hit her cause she's way too innocent and harmless!

Wait- dolphins are in mythology? I really gotta look that up later. That's the first I've ever heard of it.

Oh my, she's really gonna die? Umm... Did they forget to mention something here... Maybe about her not 'permanently' dying?
Crack-jouchan chapter 5 . 11/29/2015
...charming. Yeah, that's definitely not sarcasm you read. Definitely not.

How is she gonna get to the underworld? She's not gonna die is she? That'd make the whole thing kind of pointless...
Crack-jouchan chapter 4 . 11/29/2015
Uh, yes, war fits him better. ... Sex god? -shivers- I don't wanna think about a /sex/ god. That's just downright awkward.

Ahahaha, Hina-chan is gathering her haremmmm~
Crack-jouchan chapter 3 . 11/29/2015
Ahaha, he is! And a lyre...? Huh, is Sasuke a fallen god or something? All this is pretty interesting... I wonder what did the Hyuuga do to her though? Hmm...
Crack-jouchan chapter 2 . 11/29/2015
Oh dear. He's a god as well? Haha, poor Hina-chan, playing the game of the gods~

I didn't really catch what god Itachi is though. God of the underworld?
Guest chapter 2 . 1/3/2015
Is he Orpheus?
Monotague chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
YEEESSSS! I WAS RIIIIIGGGHHHT!
Monotague chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
HE'S ORPHEUS!
aurora0914 chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
Does Gaara move onto another woman? Aw, and I kinda wish you added more details, but whatever. It was really good! And- when Hinata is 60- does she go back to her younger form?