Reviews for Out Through The Curtain
Is he Orpheus?
Monotague chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
Monotague chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
aurora0914 chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
Does Gaara move onto another woman? Aw, and I kinda wish you added more details, but whatever. It was really good! And- when Hinata is 60- does she go back to her younger form?
aurora0914 chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
God of darkness?
Guest chapter 11 . 7/2/2013
There should have been more romance.
woodlandfairykirk chapter 11 . 11/6/2012
I loved how you made each character fit the myths... Though Gaara IS the sex god(:
anlmoon chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I really like the story. I like the plot, parings, the well written words.
Warrior of Aces chapter 11 . 3/18/2012
I like this alot!
Mistress of Solitude chapter 11 . 9/6/2011
Quite Interesting~

The ending was unexpected, but I liked it D
sasuhinalove2327 chapter 11 . 9/2/2011
I like it. I really enjoyed reading this and the ending is nice
LM22102 chapter 11 . 8/9/2011
Yeah. Odd. Even I forgot that it was categorized Itachi, I expected a Sasuke Miracle. Damn.
Djomar chapter 11 . 3/10/2011
I loved reading your story,it is really extraordinary,and I love this idea,throwing Naruto charachters into mythology.I really liked the ending,and I think that is good that is not overly romantic,although it is kind of sweet that stoic God of the Underworld waited her for so many years :)
FeatherBerry chapter 11 . 12/1/2010
This was definitely a unique story to remember. Every character was quite fitting to their roles in mythology. Loved the flirting from everyone :D but I didn't feel that love was a big part of the story.
champylin chapter 11 . 9/4/2010
hahaha! nice one! I totally love the idea. Itachi is a genius.

It's so lucky to be hades, coz when the human dies, the person would be forever his.

Gaara... hmm... his really hot. love him. but why oh why did he have to never visit hinata again? oh well...

I love this story. congrats for completing it. and thank you!