Reviews for A Case of Redemption
Rose O' Sharon chapter 8 . 3/26/2012
I think it's wonderful and I realize after three years it'll probably not be updated, but I'm glad you saved Henry and got the boys together! thanks! :D Great read!
Pineapple Moon chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
i loved the doctor who reverence! although the cybermen didn't give me nightmares, the weeping angles sure did. i wonder how well Gus delt with them?
MoonWiccan6 chapter 8 . 9/8/2011
This is a great story! I hope there'll be more soon!
Jaspre chapter 8 . 2/8/2011
OMG! Wonderful! Please continue writing! It's so awesome :)
Ms.Teragram chapter 8 . 8/5/2010
Really enjoyable. Nice connection between the opening and the closing. Realistic Shawn and Gus voice throughout. I could totally use one more chapter to address the repercussions of the kitchen clinch.
mariska lee chapter 7 . 4/5/2010
Wow. Just wow. That kiss scene was... just wow.

More story, please? I'm off to read Chapter 8, but I think I'd like, maybe, 20 more chapters of this story? And did I mention, Wow?
invisalite chapter 8 . 1/18/2010
You did SUCH a good job! This is one of the stories that definitely takes into account a lot of the tension displayed on the show and works it into a story that has the characters FALL in love, instead of just go f* each other into a relationship. You have my attention!

One thing you might consider working on is looking over spelling before you submit the work. I can definitely tell what you're trying to say, but (since I'm kinduva spelling Nazi) it is irritating sometimes, and also takes away from the credibility of you as an author.

Good luck writing your next chapter, I will be eagerly waiting for it. :)
InvaderQuirk chapter 8 . 9/4/2009
i like it a lot. not a bad way to end eddie at all...but i hope you tag a happily ever afterish epilogue on for lassie and spencer
ISC chapter 7 . 3/7/2009
I'm totally reading this over at psych_slash but i prefer it here where I can favorite it and you! ) I seriosly love this, you've got so much packed into one chapter without it being 60,0 pages long or irritating to read! Plus there's some emotional impact that makes you a little emo while reading it. Definately a favortie. Also totally digging the slow moving Shassie love, very well done!
EmceySquared chapter 6 . 3/4/2009
Hehehe... Fraggle Rock really was so much cooler than Sesame Street. :) And Elmo does have a mental disorder... he still scares me...

I absolutely loved this chapter with Lassie comforting Shawn. It was both cute and in character. The suspense is good too; you've got me waiting on the edge of my seat for the next update.
Riddles of the Werewolf chapter 6 . 3/4/2009
*Grins* Awesome chapter.
Tera Earth chapter 6 . 3/4/2009
random thought, but I thought that Shawn always called henry "Dad". Sorry for lack of reviews. I usually read this story on your livejournal before it gets on here. And without a livejournal account, cant really say anything.

Do like how this is going. Alot of fun to read.
HalebIsForever chapter 5 . 2/28/2009
i am glad you update. More Soon
ValykirieRevolution chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
*gives you cookies* Yay, another awsome chapter!
HalebIsForever chapter 4 . 2/21/2009
“Unfortunately no. I’m Shawn Spencer, head psychic for the Santa Barbara Police Department and this here is Head Detective Sweet Lips Lassiter,” he spoke before Carlton could.

Best Name ever. Anyways more Soon