Reviews for Partners?
VerySpecialAgentAli chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Cute!
NCISjes chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
OMG! HOW WERE SO GOOD AT THIS EVEN BACK THEN?

I envy your writing skills so much.

I love Love LOVED this! I love your Tony too. I swear the way you write him is so spot on that it blows me away every. freaking. time!

And Gibbs so would do something like this just to get under Tony's skin and of course Tony would say something like that to mess up the moment. Totally reminded me of "So how was your summer?" :P

Amazingly well done babe. Love you!
kuroange1 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
enjoyed it

cute
fiona249 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
The first episode I ever watched was when Tony "died" at the start of Season 5, and I got a crush on Ziva... she looked so sad and wrecked, and kept refusing to hope, I just wanted to give her a hug! Plus, Jeanne seemed such a bitch. Then, next episode, when she cornered Tony and tried to talk to him, I was like "Wow. UST to the max! Gotta be history there!" and I wanted them to kiss so badly. That's when I started shipping Tiva and I've never looked back... Ziva is my favourite character and always will be!

I loved your short. Always good to see more well-written Tiva.
pittsteelers chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
About the question:

I started watching the episodes right before Kate got shot and I loved them two together, but now I think that Ziva and Tony have so much more chemistry between each other. So probably the start of season 4 I was hooked with TIVA.

*pittsteeler*
God'srider chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Awesome! I noticed it more in the 6th season!
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
i LOVE this! :D
Bergdorf chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Haw, loved it :)

And : " They just go together like crackers and cheese, or milk and cookies. They’re meant to be, and you can’t have one without the other." It's sweet and sumarizes so well Tony and Ziva :D

(Sorry for my english, I'm French -')
halirose007 chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
the second i saw NCIS with ziva and tony together
blackbubblez1012 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
haha! u r soo right! i loved it...as for ur questions...i guess ive always watched NCIS...i can tell u ive loved tiva since the beginning...i feel i have to share that i really HATE kate! ok so maybe hate is kinda strong...but i just dont like her at all...if u like her dont hate me plz! T.T me nd my big mouth...hehe...well anyway...loved it keep rockin!

-BB
RainbowsArePretty chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
this is a good story! Oh, I started shipping ziva when I began watching thte show about five moths ago. I originally shipped McAbby, because I didn't know who to ship, but then I found Tiva.
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
loved the angst, was my favourite.
sailormoonfreak5311 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
i first started shipping tiva when she pulled out the same magazine as tony. It showed me that they had some weird connectionand as time went on i completely fell in love with the ship. Who wouldnt love a good crazy ninja chick witha former italien womanizer?

you story rocks too its very intune with tonys character and how he is vey proud of his partnership with ziva!
DarkGrayWolf chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
WOW VERy GOOD STORY! i first got into tiva i guess within the first few episodes, Undercovers sort ah sealed it though i mean, did you see the look on Zivas face when tony said that his plan might not work? it was like wow. So i am a huge Tiva Shipper big and every knows it LOL oh and i can not wait for Bounce for where i live it is on tonight!omg
ImmIRose chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
I also noticed Gibbs putting Ziva and McGee together more during season 4, like how you put Tony's thoughts in. I can imagine him getting peeved over this in the end.

Great story!