Reviews for Third Drawer Down
dawnraptor chapter 1 . 11/25
You really are the Master of Angst.
spittingllama7856 chapter 1 . 8/11
Oh my goodness. I love Ron. (Wondering how that's the first thing I write) But I do, really. I love Draco, too. I feel terrible for him, and I am sorta wishing Draco could just go to Harry, you know? For real, this time. I realize what that implies, but I think it'd be better that way. Agh! I love it!
Pulcotinette chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
God, why does Harry have to be dead in everyone of your fic ? Do you want to drown the Earth with tears ?!

OK, I'm sarcastic.
Once again, you're really a good writer. This little text, all slight and sweet and sad, is really good too.

Thanks !
Kiss
Blackwoody chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
It's a good twist, really. To be honest, I don't think that harry died, I just can't figured out about the ending. So good job for you :) and once again, this is hurt me inside
sasuhinas fan chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
Oh... Thank u for the pain. I am crying.
By the way, it was beautifully painful and I loved it.
Bsp chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
Why is this rated K wHEN IT STABBED MY HEART AND MADE ME GO *GAAAAASP* AND MAKE ME WANT TO PUT YOU IN DIFFERENT KINDS OF PAIN. I just heard my h littleart shatter into a million pieces. A warning would have been nice.
I Am Malfoy chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
You good at angsty. No, you good at writing. I nearly shocked because this was written like 7 years ago and bloody hell why am I so late but it's ok because I have a lot of Drarry list I need to read but also that's not ok because it will takes so many time and now I am in my work hours and I am reviewing your stories which I finished last night.
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Sometimes I hate you because your stories are so beautiful but most of them are so short. But then I can't because they're so beautiful kinda BECAUSE they're so short, you know?! AJFKLD:SHGIDOSJFKA:JF.

Your writing is beautiful, and your stories are beautiful, and I've never cried so much -.-"
withoutwingsx chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Oh gee that was rather unexpected but I can't lie I did enjoy that
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Okay now I'm crying. That's it! No more sad angsty stories. You are a very good writer but you bring such sadness that lasts so long with me ... I can't do it.
EMERALD ROSE816 chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
wails this is so intense... now i can't stop crying sniff
Holvs chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
woah, i didnt read the warning. That's what i deserve for it, it was like a punch right in the heart. Really intense... i had to hold the tears back. Ron's fantastic. I really have no other words
Robotboy chapter 1 . 7/8/2015