Reviews for The Little Things
Guest chapter 14 . 2/24/2016
okay so regardless of the fact that this is 7 years old, it's one of my favorite SE fics ever - i think i read it in 2011 or so; i'm being nostalgic and going back through all these fics though and it's wonderful.

i LOVE your characterizations of kid, liz, and patti (and the others, but especially the trio) in their relations with one another; it's perfect. it builds on the canon without being OOC, and yet it expands on those relationships and gives them all the nuance i'd have liked from the canon, and more. SO good. your writing is stellar too, with a lot of style and grace. honestly this might be my favorite collection of fics, i think. i've had it bookmarked for years and never deleted it because i always felt like i might want to read it again.

i hope one day you get back into soul eater on a whim and do some more!
Miss WorldOfImagination chapter 13 . 7/21/2015
I meant the Thompson sisters
Miss WorldOfImagination chapter 14 . 7/21/2015
These little stories are amazing and your style of writing is so good and I love Kid and the Thompson far too much...

I really hope you think about updating some time.
Ruby of Raven chapter 14 . 4/29/2015
Adorable! Absolutely adorable! I wish there was more!
Falcatae chapter 14 . 6/12/2014
I always wondered about that pink shirt he wore for basketball. It's asymmetrical.
SkYeLiMiT chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Ughh I'm seriously obssessed with Kid and the Thompsons... Awesome oneshots! I feel so much happier after reading your work :)
unazure chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Ahhahahahahahaha! The part where Kid running from angry Liz is just adorable! Love the intro! Reading on!
Kay Hau chapter 14 . 8/9/2011
Lol! I've read a couple "going clothes shopping" Kid, Liz, Patty shorts, but this is definitely one of my favorites. It's terribly cute how well Liz and Patty handle Kid, no matter what he says or does. *giggle* I can't get that picture out of my mind, him loudly proclaiming how he'll NEVER wear anything of the sort... while he's putting it on...
Kay Hau chapter 10 . 8/9/2011
I really liked this chapter! Just because Kid's a Shinigami doesn't mean he doesn't feel the pain, and it is interesting how he's always the one to throw Liz and Patty out of harm's way, even though in most meister/weapon relationships it seems the opposite.
Ocean Wavez 3 chapter 14 . 8/9/2011
AAAHHH! Thesse are goood! why did you stop?

MORE!
Kay Hau chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
How sweet! I love this chapter - their day of relaxation. :D Patty and Liz forcing Kid to change outfits is a very cute idea, and actually for some reason reminds me of the first time I can remember him changing outfits in the manga. If I'm remembering right, it was the basketball game, right? Anyway, thanks for another great chapter!
Kay Hau chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Oh, wow. So very, very beautiful. It's amazing how much a good author can put in just a few hundred words - wonderful job! I'll be reviewing more, absolutely!
Raiinbowface chapter 14 . 9/29/2009
I have read all 14 chapters...twice and I have been thoroughly amused. I love it all. I just hope you keep going on.
elektricstorm chapter 14 . 7/19/2009
This is awesome! (with five exclamation marks, cos THAT'S how awesome it is ;D) Can't wait until the next update!
CheshireCatGrin3421 chapter 14 . 7/18/2009
wow these stoys are so cute :) i hope that you willcontinue to write these storys in the near future :)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »