Reviews for The Muse of the Opera
ghostwritten2 chapter 9 . 5/26/2019
I know you wrote this back in 2009, but it's lovely. Thank you for writing it.
crimson.blood.witch chapter 9 . 12/14/2017
I love it. one of the best poto story I have read
Child of Dreams chapter 8 . 11/1/2017
Oh no...
Please not Nadir!
Elven Silver Power Ranger chapter 9 . 11/14/2013
wow that was incredible! love the story! never really did like how they ended the musical this is much better I feel all fuzzy inside! thank you for writing this story!
MusicOverMatter chapter 9 . 7/8/2012
This was a very beautiful story, with a lot of depth, perception, and truth.

I really like Erik/OC stories, especially if the OC is a strong character, as yours was. Her story was deep and painful, her personality is fiery but honest. And she is a wonderful example of "looking past the skin". I've never thought that something like this would work, simply because of the whole "Christine Is My Angel" thing. But you handled every change with great fluidity. Giving her a voice better than Christine's, making her his muse/goddess, endowing her with a mysterious and painful past. All very good plot calls, all adding very greatly to the story, along with the ones i didn't mention here.

And I simply can't say enough how much I loved the fact that 'Don Juan' actually got to see it's finish! An opera such as what was presented in 'Don Juan' in Phantom, was actually a common place type plot. The world of opera was riddled with plenty of scandal and lust, so when people say that an opera like that wouldn't have been well received, they are kidding themselves when you bring into account just how "improper" many of the popular productions were (not mentioning the fact that they were done in a foreign tongue, making the exact translation very lost if you were only there for the music as many people were.)

Overall I enjoyed your work immensely, and my only complaint MIGHT be the whole "princess" thing. But once more! That would simply be if I was nit-picking. Fantastic Job! :) I hope you realise just how amazing your story really is.
SparkleLiekYeah chapter 9 . 1/19/2012
Two words for you: me gusta.
GoblinQueen18 chapter 9 . 10/16/2011
My Dear MasqueradeWitch,

If only POTO had been originally written by you as you have turned this tragic love-triangle tale into a delightful story of true love! XD Forgive me, I always wanted Erik to end up with Christine, but I prefer Calliope, for several reasons, one being both Raoul and Erik loved Christine but both of them couldn't have her, another that Christine couldn't look past Erik's deformity to see what a great guy he was, she didn't really deserve him! Everyone's happy! Excellent grammar and spelling! I really enjoyed your story!

Your Labyrinthine Friend,

GQ18
Mew of Fire chapter 9 . 7/25/2010
this was an adorable story! great job!
Alien-Ariel chapter 9 . 6/29/2010
Wonderful story! Short and sweet, and beautifully executed. Congrats to you!
HurogWalker chapter 9 . 3/15/2010
Aw, you've written such a sweet story! They're so cute together! Aw and their kids 3 are you going to keep going? You could do a story about their children maybe... idk.

Amazing work though :D
firedrakegirl chapter 9 . 1/29/2010
please say there will be a sequel! It is wonderful!
Texas Bobcat chapter 9 . 10/31/2009
You are awsome that was simlply great.
hellbutterfly421 chapter 9 . 9/27/2009
aw that was awesome! great job!
yauksiei chapter 9 . 9/24/2009
aw happy ending! great story!
Oreal770 chapter 9 . 7/27/2009
yay, 'why would i want christine? i have a goddess!' love it! hmm, poor Calliope - silly erik, for fighting over christine. love Erik, he's married... to a princess! yay! great story.