Reviews for Hope
Sitanya chapter 11 . 1/19/2010
Finally ! A story about Alice's past that is worth reading ! :)

Good work by the way ! I love your writting style :P

(sorry if I mispelled or anything, my first language is not English :P)
Awesome chapter 11 . 1/18/2010
i say again this chapter was awesome loved it, you go into alot of great detail you can tell you spend alot of time inot making this really good, Cant wait till the next chapter :)
Jacky Lee chapter 10 . 12/24/2009
I loved it ! i normally dont like 3rd person writing but you are really great! please write more soon! A big fan!
La Petite Etoile chapter 10 . 12/16/2009
Ooh, I just love this chapter! It's been a while since you updated, and I relished every moment of reading this. Thank you! x
ShannonTwiHardFan chapter 9 . 12/10/2009
Hey no problem it is amazing i must say, also when are you bringing out the next chapter if you still are writing it? oh ill have to go read the twelve days of christmas story :)
Henrietta Frances chapter 10 . 12/5/2009
Been looking for a good story about ALice.

So sad, but you wrote it really well

hope to see more soon
WhiteTree chapter 10 . 12/4/2009
Wow, AMAZING! James is a jerk :) How do you write like this? It's so VIVID! Wow. Please, please please write more!
mon-ange22 chapter 10 . 12/3/2009
beautiful chapter! and much awaited! will the next chapter find our dear dr. vamp...dead? *sniffle* i was starting to get attached to him!
ShannonTwiHardFan chapter 10 . 12/3/2009
Im not sure if you have written any stories But OH MY GOD the alice one is just brillant it is amazing! i cant wait till chapter 10 hurry! Best twilight related story ive ever read and plus Alice is my favourite vampire and well youe story is gonna stick with me forever like the twilight saga
WhiteTree chapter 9 . 11/20/2009
Unbelievable! How do you write like this? It's...amazing, really. Completely, totally...amazing. Keep going, keep writing, you rock!
La Petite Etoile chapter 9 . 10/19/2009
Words cannot describe how much I love this story. Words cannot also describe how annoyed I am at for not informing me that you'd updated, but ho hum. I love the haunting pace and the way you describe Alice's settings...also, Peter and Charlotte...this is such an amazing story, please more!
justme al chapter 9 . 10/18/2009
im loving it so far, keep up the good work! please,please another chapter soon would be wonderful!...
T.Batt chapter 9 . 10/16/2009
Please, please please continue! I'm addicted to this story. I love it!
mon-ange22 chapter 9 . 10/16/2009
i was actually just thinking about this story tonight! i'm glad you're still working on it.

i love how you're writing doctor vamp into this. i wish canon alice had some memory of him, because it seems sad that he loved her and was forgotten. thanks for filling in the blanks! :-)

and so...alice's mother was turned into a vamp? intriguing! keep up the good work!
Manoella Nascimento chapter 9 . 10/15/2009
I'm very glad you did not give up on this story. It is beautifully written. I will be waiting for more!
100 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »