Reviews for Hope
justme al chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
this is the story i have been searching for! i cant wate till u post again and continue with it! i must admit im a little lost at why esme(i assume thats who that is) says "My little Cullen" i thought cullen was carlisles last name? well anyways i have been looking for alice and jaspers story for months now and am so happy that u are writing it! heres my attemt at guilt tripping u into posting again soon!u have a gift! keep up the good work!
JanuaryLestrange chapter 8 . 7/29/2009
Hi -

I'm enjoying the story. Just found it today. I like how you have Alice seeing the vampirization of her future family one at a time. Looking forward to seeing how you introduce James & to further discussions with Dr Hungarian.
WhiteTree chapter 8 . 7/29/2009
Wow. That is soo good! Please please please update soon! I love this story. A lot. :D
lovethatblugger chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
I have loved what you have writen so far! Please keep on!
Gabby chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
Very good adjectives and is very detailed. Please update soon.
Bella C chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
I got an account! I'll review as Bella the Rock Goddess from now on.
Bella C chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
I have never been so obsessed with a fanfiction before! Write like the wind! Update soon! Please! I'm working on the account. I have no idea what my name should be though... Anyways. Update! Thanx!
mon-ange22 chapter 8 . 7/27/2009
weirdness, ffn didn't leave my earlier review as signed...

rather than copy and pasting it again, i'll just repeat that i think this story is awesome. i'm a fan of the creepiness (though i guess it has to end some day :-), and i'm excited to learn more about the new vamp. keep up the good work!

cheers,

mon-ange22
starlit skyes chapter 8 . 7/27/2009
Ah, I was glad when I saw this updated. This is one of my favorite Alice fics. _

The only complaint I have with this chapter is it's too short. And, I notice, it's not as dark as the others. That slight morbidity you had is less here - but I'm not complaining. It's nice to see things taking a little bit of a positive turn.

I love the description at the beginning, especially of her visions. Very nice.

But why do they give COCAINE at a hospital? It might be a stupid question, but anyway.

Ah, the vamp doc. Very interesting! I wonder what he's going to do about her!

I felt very sad for her as she missed the drugs. Withdrawal, I'm assuming? I like the way you showed the nurse subtly pitying Alice.

Enjoyable chapter! A little less beautiful than the others, but I loved it all the same. Update very soon!
E-J99 chapter 8 . 7/27/2009

It so good and sad!

I have been looking for a good 'Alice' Story and so far yours is the best.

I'm so caught up in and sorry i didn't review before!

Kepp writing!

ciao x
Guest chapter 8 . 7/27/2009
great chapter! i'm glad that we finally get to meet her creator. he's a bit creepy thus far, but then again, he *is* a vampire who's chosen to live in an asylum, of all places.

i'm curious to see how you develop their relationship. alice's creator needs to get attached enough to protect her from james, but alice's pov seems limited as a narrative device because her mind is deteriorating. i imagine this will only get worse after she starts electroshock therapy, because she doesn't remember her creator after the change. it would be interesting to have her creator's pov fill in some of the blanks. i'm curious about his story, and why he eventually decides to change her... he seems to like the smell of her blood, but there has to be more to it than that. i'm looking forward to where you take us from here! again, great job!

cheers,

mon-ange22
me chapter 7 . 7/13/2009
I think its time for an update! this story is great! please keep it up...i would hate not se read about jasper.
alibella chapter 7 . 7/6/2009
Love it!And no more words so I bid you farewell...For now mhahaha!

Bye Bye:Alibella
Bella C chapter 7 . 7/6/2009
I am reviewing so that you will continue this story! I love it so much! Please continue it! Please! Thanx!
Bella C chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
Please update. I check this story everyday to see if it is updated. Thanx!
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »