Reviews for Hope
Manoella chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I loved this chapter. Amazing the way how you are making Alice forget little by little. Hope to read more soon!
dlhk chapter 7 . 6/30/2009
you did such an amazing job with that chapter. seriously. It was incredibly well written and you got that whole stream of consciousness vibe in there where Alice's mind is all over the place from the drugs and it is reflected perfectly in your style and tone. Excellent.

I really loved how Alice is seeing other members of the Cullens. First Edward, now Esme. It was horrifying, though, that Alice had to go through the pain w/ Esme. So sad.

I'm excited for more, and for the end of the angst. -mommyofboth
mon-ange22 chapter 7 . 6/30/2009
oo, and alice's visions of esme gave me goosebumps! creepy cool.

i like the way alice is progressively blacking out. she's still rational, but the holes in her memory are getting bigger and bigger. i think breaking it up they way you did was a good way to show this. i'm excited to see how this progresses!
Carey chapter 7 . 6/30/2009

This is great. I have a new found respect and love for alice. please keep writing its gripping stuff.
ShiningDay chapter 7 . 6/30/2009
Ooh, I loved this chapter!

The way you broke the chap in parts worked very well. And the woman was Esme :D
Liv. The. Night. Writer chapter 7 . 6/29/2009
this story is fantastic beyond words! alice's character is perfect and including edward and esme in here is briliant! kepp up the great job!
angeleyenc chapter 7 . 6/29/2009
plz update! this is good!
D chapter 7 . 6/29/2009
i really really really love this story :) Keep on going soon, I'm so excited for what happens next!
Gabby chapter 7 . 6/29/2009
Awesome story keep on writing!

Please update soon! :)
Bella C chapter 7 . 6/29/2009
:O I don't have anything else to say other than update. Thanx...
La Petite Etoile chapter 7 . 6/29/2009
I just LOVE this story! This deserves so many more reviews. And the part about Esme jumping off the cliff was haunting. Great stuff!
racheal chapter 7 . 6/29/2009
i liked this story. i always wanted to know of alice's orgins and this makes sense i would love to read more on her.
WhiteTree chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
Wow wow wow.
WhiteTree chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
Oh! Edward! Really good, of course!
WhiteTree chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
Amazing. I love how you're including God in all this, it adds something. And it makes you really think. I really like it. Add more!
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »