Reviews for Hope
Waiting4Changes chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
nice i like this version it makes everything soo real
Lobke chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
Woow, I started reading this story because I was bored and looking for something worth reading, but from the first line I just dived into the story. It is really amazing, well written and the storyline is interesting, even though the real thing hasn't even started yet.

You should really keep on writing, as often as you can, because I guess I'm getting addicted :P

It really is a great story! Good work!
Vivi chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
Please continue. I can't wait to hear what happens next!
Vivi chapter 2 . 3/23/2009
I love using the dialect.
Vivi chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I love it! AlicexJasper is my Favorite pairing.
starlit skyes chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
As I said before, this fic deserves a LOT more reviews. It gets better and better!

This chapter was beautiful. Just. Simply. Awesome.

I loved the first paragraph – the whole thing, the descirptions of Cynthia, and how Dadda came home, and all. It was so sweet, and sort of quaint.

I like how you portrayed Alice's mother. How she took Cynthia away, when Alice was crying – of course, it seems obvious the she'd console the baby, but somehow... it gives me the feeling of her mother, how she thinks Alice is weird, and is sort of protective of Cynthia against Alice.

Alice's horror was amazingly written. Very vivid mental pictures... Her father was so sweet, but when she told him what she saw, I love that moment when his eyes turn cold.

Great job! This is one of my favorite Alice fics.
ShiningDay chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
You asked for review. Here comes. I've never ever couldn't have imagined Alice's first days to be so colorful and all that... Your story is so good. Update soon ;D
doreansmomma chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
Please continue to write this story, it is amazing! It would be cool if you gave her a "vision" while Edward was turning from human to vampire...just thinking out loud here.
starlit skyes chapter 2 . 3/21/2009
That was very well written! I would have thought you'd have got more reviews – you certainly deserve them!

The 'rock a bye baby' bit was nice and slightly creepy... Well done. You managed to get across Alice's character/personality very well as a kid.

I notice you've made the language of per parents, etc old fashioned. Nice one!

Update soon!
TheMisses chapter 2 . 2/26/2009
This is great, i cant wait till you keep writting!
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7