Reviews for Fascination
Satari-Raine chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Oh, my. A well done, IC Yubel!Johan and Haou fic..?

Be still my beating heart.

Ahem. Great work with this. Such a bittersweet and dark plot, and everything retained itself in the way it should always be portrayed, yet sadly isn't. Great work, and all I can say is I loved it. *speechless, can't you tell?*
Ash chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
This tore my heart up, being so bittersweet.

Great writing and characterization as always. You fics are always a treat to read, even ones with the dark, dramatic/angsty qualities.

Great work.

-ash.
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
lol. Even the great Haou can be disarmed by a dream. Nice.
TechnicolorNina chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Okay. I'll try to be coherent. Keyword TRY. -deep breath- Here we go.

First off, I laughed aloud twice over this-first at Jyuudai's "psh, sex. HOWZABOUT THEM DUELS MATE? :-D" moment, then at the mental image of Johan with a banana instead of a penis but do we we really need to go there . . .

I also liked the way Yubel acknowledges that Jyuudai is, in a sense, getting two for the price of one; whether it's a dream or not, it almost reads as her having a moment of kindness and allowing him to play out a fantasy without repercussion (to him, at least, lord knows how Johan feels about all this). The way you counterpointed it with that deliberately cruel flirt from Yubel was awesome, too (and given that she really seems very unconcerned with her own appearance in-series, the "fishing for a compliment" on her looks gives it that weirdly adorable patented Yubel mocking twist).

Also, whether or not it was intentional, the line "Why was Yubel touching himself? Herself? Argh. Why couldn’t he pick a gender?" was such an awesome bit of characterization. Given how much Haou takes "control freak" to extremes, it's such a great way to show how even that-something over which he can have no control-so obviously frustrates him. The way he still thinks in Jyuudai-speak ("two guys" instead of the more formal "two men," for example) is also totally awesome-he can lie to himself all he likes, but Jyuudai is still in there SOMEWHERE.

In short: Win :-D
Heleentje chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
There's something deeply *wrong* about this, and yet it still remains very much in character, especially for Yubel. The idea of her using Johan like that and wanting to hurt him is very plausible, especially given her mindset at this time. And Juudai being Haou and still being Juudai is... well, nice isn't quite the right word, since he's being tortured by his own memories, but fascinating at the very least.

Small typo near the beginning, though: Unfortuantely instead of unfortunately.
Zakksu chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Aw! That was so bittersweet!

HA! Yubel tortured him! HAWT! XD Poor Johan, he must have been "tortured" too. ;.;

Loved it! Loved the kinky-shmexy-lemon-ness! Woohoo! 3

Ah, poor Haou, he thought it was a dream. *laughs* BURN JUDAI BURN! Muwahaha!

Sweet-sweet-sweet. That's all I can say. Heh. Ooh, I love Johan! My poor Johan! D Yay!

Excellent Fic!
XxJohanxJudaixX chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
...wow...

At last! A damn awesome uh...is it a lemon? Hm...yeah, but it's so well written, so I guess it doesn't really matter. I loved how you captured Yubel-Johan's charater perfectly,, and OMG Haou's the uke! Kya!