Reviews for Edge to the Future
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This was hella funny. Really enjoyed it. :o)
myers1978 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
AMAZING, as always... I wish Adam ruled this world ) BTW, how upset re you that Edge and Jericho get drafted to Raw and then they send Cristian off to Smackdown. You couldnt have kept them together?
Failure Turtle chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
OMG OMG OMG

I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO WRITE A STORY WHERE EDGE WELDS A CROSS AND BOW I SWEAR!
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
LOVE IT!
The Next Mrs. Copeland chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
THIS STORY IS THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER TO EXIST! I officially love you after reading this. I literally fell on the floor crying because of this story. I fully believe that in the future King Edge the Awesome will rule at least the moon, if not the galaxy.

"Adam blinked, looking away. He scratched at his chin. “Yeah, we should probably go home. I need to shave.”

“Smart guy.”" I'm still so glad he realized this and shaved that horrible thing he called a beard...ew...

"Matt frowned. “Is my hair really that bad?”" Yes Matt, you're hair is always that bad.

"“Roads? Where we’re going, we don’t need,” Mike flipped his sunglasses down, “roads.”" I love Back to the Future! Those movies are amazing!

"Chris narrowed his eyes. “Can I see your Edgeports?”" This is when I fell down laughing. The second you said Edgeports I knew Edge was indeed the king of the world.

"“Take these reekazoids to the edgeons!"" How do you do it? Oh my god, ridiculous.

"he gasped. He looked at Chris. “Are you out of your edge?”

“What are you edging talking about?”

“Watch your languedge around the King!” Jay fell to his knees, keeping his face against the ground. “Your edgellency, our deepest apologies.”

Adam blinked. “What’s going on?”

Chris choked a breath. “Great Edge!” He collapsed onto his stomach, throwing his arms out in reverence. “My king, my savior.”" OH MY GOD...THIS IS PERFECT! I wish I was in the future right now.

"“Edge is only supposed to be put into me.”" I have to object, on principle, with this statement. If I get anywhere within 50 ft of Adam Copeland I don't think I'll be able to control myself. But it's very funny for the story.

Oh, and sorry, I've already been using Edge-words in my vocabulary for years. You don't know how many things are Edgetastic or Edgeriffic. And anytime anyone else says the word edge (even if it has nothing to do with wrestling) I have to stop them and ask "Edge, you say?" It's just automatic. Anyways, this story rocks my world! Keep up the Rated R love!
Ali Vegas chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Um, so I don't know where to start.

Except for; MY LINE IS A CIVIL DUTY! It was so funny, I could hardly believe it.

I love how putting edge into everything became the language on the Canadian moon. And how I knew exactly what everyone was talking about . from practice. Ahem.

Oh Edge, the Mike Knox look isn't accepted anywhere. Mike Knox doesn't even accept it.

Being King and Queen is a give and take relationship. You give it and Edge takes it. HA
Sweet Corruption chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
WTF? I didn't jump Jay? Bah...I guess Matt DOES have his five o'clock shadow so there's a super good reason to stick by him...I STILL LOVED IT! Even if I didn't get to jump Jay's bones after not seeing him in FOREVER. Haha.
SinfullyMadex chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
“Absolutely! I built a clock for the car.”

Maybe it's cos I'm tired. Maybe it's cos I'm a perv. But, I thought it said 'I built a cock for the car'.

HAHA. Wow. I'm dumb.

Gah, you always know how to make me laugh, Mack.

Like your end note disclaimer. If I've got wrestling on the brain, I put Edge into most words. It's the reason why I got a twenty on French quiz. Ha.

Your mind is a genious! Dude, I can't remember if that's even how you spell it.