Reviews for Like a Rolling Stone
MargaritaS chapter 2 . 12/23/2016
wow, kinda confusing (i havent read the original) but there are some very interesting scenes :)
AnilCadz91 chapter 2 . 11/21/2016
This is a really unusual premise for a Vmars fic, that honestly I didn't want to try for the longest time (I haven't neither read nor seen the book or movie that the premise is based on), but once I did, I think you even made me cry :')! It's wonderful! First a congratulations is in order, because you manage to make it work in the setting of the show without having to change that many things. Second, wow, the relationship across time of Logan and Veronica here is so well written, and it fits them perfectly, when they are getting to know each other, during the S2 angst, after S3... Considering we are following a Logan that is going with his present life linearly and visiting a V in the past that has knowledge from different points in the future thanks to him, it couldn't have been so wasy to write. I really feel the pain at the events that can't be changed, at the pain Veronica felt, and Logan saw, of his past actions. And the ending is so hopeful :'). So, while it may be a little brave, thank you for taking a chance with this premise, because the result is a really wonderful fic :).
Ramos chapter 2 . 10/8/2016
That was lovely, and so romantic.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/11/2016
Really sweet. Thanks.
vecabd chapter 2 . 1/19/2016
clap clap clap ! sniffff so beautiful ! Veronica has her first time with Logan.. yesss ! Such a wonderful epilogue. I could totally see Longan's face of happines and joy all the way reading that part.
Lovely story!
vecabd chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
Oh myy ! :( Poor baby ! poor Lynn... such a powerful moment to end this chapter. I am so loving your story. I have to kept reading but be back with more feedback I promise ! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/7/2015
I've never read the book, but now I'm thinking I should. I love the way you changed V's first time without messing with the premise or the non-AU VM universe. Very clever! There's also something so heartbreaking and so inevitable about L both being there for her (as his older self) and not (as his older self that can't warn her and his younger self) after the rape. Older Logan gets to fix some things, but still has to watch things unravel anyway, much like a parent.

Thanks for this story!
flg chapter 2 . 12/3/2015
This was so lovely. I love how nothing actually changed, and yet everything was so crucially different. And the ending was just perfect :)
Addicted2LoVe201 chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
The summary sounded weird to me, but I thoroughly enjoyed this and was amazed how well it actually flowed. I read to the end even though this review is attached to chapter 1.
AmyPC chapter 2 . 11/14/2015
Wow! I will now have to read The Time Travelers Wife. This was beautiful. I loved that they were able to change her first time that counted. I am curious why he never visited older than 47. I also wonder how in the world they could ever become friends with Piz, but I enjoyed the game night banter. And I LoVe that they decided to start their family. Thank you for sharing your talent and creativity with the fandom.
JeniLyn2000 chapter 2 . 9/6/2015
Your writing of these two is lovely. It's rare that I read fanfic and cry through parts of it, but Logan showing up after her rape...that was rough and done so very well. I loved everything about this story. You did a fabulous job with the premise and it's beautiful.
JeniLyn2000 chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
I love the book The Time Travelers Wife, it's such a good story. I love what you've done with the premise here, you've done a fantastic job. I love how you've incorporated canon into the time travels and made it ring true, nicely done. I love that their time travel relationship withstands all the trials and tribulations of their current time relationship. I especially love that visit with Lynn, that was so lovely. Well done.
labroussard chapter 2 . 8/6/2015
Wow. I love this story. So well done.

I loved the Time Travelers Wife, so I really enjoyed this spin. Thanks!
c.elder chapter 2 . 1/29/2015
very nice, and surprising touch at the end, when you write about their first time together, and how it was Logan and not the dreaded(and dreadful) donut.
irma66 chapter 2 . 1/9/2015
I haven't read this book but this story may have inspired me. This was so interesting and rewarding plus a couple of references to some others faves (Angel and Quantum Leap). I loved him being able to talk to his mom, the later friendship that included Piz (the trash talk thru the Game of Life was hilarious), him being able to be her "first" (although his 29 year old getting with her 16 year old was a little bit squicky for me), giving as much comfort as he could after the rape, her young child wanting justice for what I think was the OK City bombing, his excitement at confirmation that he's still hot at 47, and the decision to have a baby. I'm always a sucker for a LoVe baby. All in all, I'm very happy to have chanced on this today!