Reviews for Anything More
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Go Chuck! You get Sarah's eyes back on the prize!

:P

Awesome work in encapsulating 5 years into such a succinct package!
NickyR chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
great chapter, I was curious what was on sarah's mind b/c in the show, they just showed her staring off, and I wish sometimes that we knew what she was thinking, thank you for the chapter!
athenesolon chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
You know, you may have written this for post-"Suburbs" but I just read it post-"Rings" and I definitely imagined this was a conversation Chuck and Sarah had after the last scene of the ep. Very well written and could have fit in either context.
Metropolis-Rising chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Thanks for this. I know they're going to jerk us around for a while with these two on the show, but it could honestly use more moments like this. Good voices and an excellent use of the moment where Chuck goes unfocused, which is a critical little quirk he has that I'll have to try and remember to incorporate. Good stuff!
jagged1 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I do like the little bit of hope you left there; the door is still open. This was well done - I could hear the character's voices, especially Sarah's frustration, so you hit that mark. Thanks!
theicemenace chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Love it! Chuck is one of my fav TV shows.
cowgirl1208 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Just wanted to say this is the exact scene ive wanted to be on the show forever just her admitin that she wants it but them both acknoleging that they cant have it! Loved it!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Aw...that was good. (: But no kiss? Okay, it was semi-good. Haha, just kidding! I loved this. (: Kinda sad though.

Angelica
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Good angst.
tshdow chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Just not seeing this one sorry. After the episode, I see Sarah as a cold hard woman. Maybe she never really cared, but who knows. I do think you did a fine job of writing it though. It was just not there for me is all.