Reviews for Caveat Emptor
I love this fic so much I can't even describe it. Job well done
Suki chapter 6 . 12/12/2014
*Arms flailing* Ah.

Wanted to reminisce on some L and Light stories and stumbled back on this one. Yep, definitely read it all in one setting. I remember reading it in the past and rereading it again has been a pleasure. Plot and character flows have been fantastic. Loved every moment! Thank you for writing this!
fifthbeta chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
THAT END QUOTE IS PERF BC I LIKE TO THINK OF LIGHT AND L AS THE SUN AND THE MOON RESPECTIVELY GOODBYE
peddie-obsessed1.0 chapter 6 . 2/28/2014
I can't describe how awesome this story is. Just everything about it is incredible... but I'm sure you've heard it all before :D
machi-pan chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
I feel like crying. That was so beautiful aaaagh your writing skills are amazing!
Mika Yamichi chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
This was simply beautiful. I just love how things worked out in the end with Light and L. Geniuses and love can't be rushed :)
Alexandra Penelope Edwards chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
OMG,OMG,SOAWESOME,SOWONDERFULL,SOAMAZING,I...I...I... okay, okay, calm down, calm down.

*Takes a deep breath and slowly releases it.*

Okay... Here's what I thought of the story:

First of all, it was amazing. Very, very good; especially the ending. I don't know why, but I didn't really like the kidnapping bit. While the L and Light moments were awesome, it just didn't really flow with the story, but that's just me, and I am not a professional critic.

I really liked the ending; I could honestly see this as a real alternative ending to Death Note (If DN were shouen-ai.), and I like it almost as much as the original. There's one line that L says that sounds kind of familiar to me, like I've heard it before: "Hit me and I'll bruise, cut me and I'll bleed, touch me and I'll feel." Is that from something? I really like it. It sums up L beautifully. :)

And finally, there's the song quoted at the end; I haven't heard of it before, but it sounds good. I don't know why, but as I was reading it, another song popped into my head. It's called I Want To Spend My Lifetime Loving You.

Once again, excellent story. I hope you keep up the good work. )

Sincerely Yours,
Alexandra Penelope Edwards

P.S: Please forgive my long and rambling review.
pokemaster101 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Actually,...I can see kidnapping now. Had to reread the summary. Ehehehehehe...'-
pokemaster101 chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
That was cute. -

I never would have expected kidnapping in this story. But I'm wrong half the time, anyway. Lol X)

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
Sychronergy chapter 6 . 3/14/2012
This is wonderful, truly. u-u
Varia no Shizue chapter 6 . 3/7/2012
I love it! Don't know why I've never read this before...I just love these stories that end with L and Light living happily ever after ;)
Karoimirth chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
Awww, that ending really eased my heart I feel so happpy now! *grins and keeps reading*
Karoimirth chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Oh god I nearly died with that! Totally unexpected.

You should have seen my face xD.
Withershins chapter 6 . 1/25/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. Thanks for writing it!
Atori1001 chapter 6 . 10/14/2010
Awwww! I woldn't mind more, but still a good place to end! _ hope you'll do a secuel BTW, Love all of your one-shots, just too lazy to review them all:P