Reviews for I've Fallen Apart For You
dark-atrox chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
Whoa, i demand an update lol. I want to know what happen next. This fic was awesome, u rock
Isabelle chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
Um...are you continuing this? Because I really think you should.
Alice chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
I like the story so far, but there is a problem in this chapter. Due to Claire's rapid cell regeneration abilities, the tissue in her liver would automatically heal themselves and the affect that alcohol has on other people would not happen over Claire. In the episode where Nathan passes out from his shots and Claire steps in, she is not even slightly buzzed after holding down over 22 shots of tequila. Therefore, she would not have been drunk at the party...

I know this is an old fanfic and you already know this by now, but I just had to add that D
Melody21 chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
Sooooo GOOd! love this story cant wait for more...like seriously...its one of the best C/E stories out!
garnmcgaughn chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
Well this is defiantly an interesting story sofar. I admit I have never watched Heros before although I've wanted to in the past. Was a tad confusing with the names at first but that of course is expected. Well done especially with the large breaks between chapters.
LuckyFaith chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
this is the best claire/elle story i've read so far. hope you will continue to update!
Chrissy chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I normally dont review anyone but i wanted to say I really do hope you continue writing this fanfic and hurry with an update because this is the best written Elle/Claire on here, all the others, the writing can't even compare to yours. You are a talented writer and have made these characters so realistic and true to their origin... Lol I totally just kissed your $$ but still... Please update soon!
target-of-creepers chapter 6 . 8/13/2011
PLEASE UPDATE THIS! I got so happy when I came back to reread your fic today and saw new chapters! It's my favorite Elle/Claire fic. Amazing!
Nenarae chapter 6 . 8/5/2011
I don't EVER read Heroes fanfic, but something about this story caught my attention and I'm so freakin glad it did. I'm also glad I just found this story today so I didn't have to wait for the updates. It's always so hard to wait for a great story to be updated, especially when you never know when the author will get around to it or if they've abandoned it completely.

I hope you don't abandon this story, because it is so amazing, tho I sort of regret you giving this a T-rating as well... :P

Seriously though, it is rare that I'd read a Heroes fic, but thanks to you I am officially on the Eclaire train. hahah awww they even have a cute, delicious shipper name.

I love the chemistry you've created between the two and the softer side of Elle that she's just discovering. You make her inner battle of self-preservation vs. doing the right thing very believable and easy to empathize with. And even though this is only rated T, the Eclaire scenes get pretty steamy. I wish Elle would come visit me at lunch *sighs dreamily*

Anyway, fantastic job so far! Keep up the good work and thank you for sharing!

Nena :)
James888 chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
I know and you know i had to wate for a long time for this chapter but i can saftly say...WOOF. You really came through with Elcaire action. I also like the fact that

Elle begging to empathize with other people. That make it

easer for her and Claire to get together :)

But on a good note Claire seems to be liking Elle more & more ever day :) I hope i wont have to wate as long for the next chapter :)
loves elcaire chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
this may be one of the best eclaires that never gets finished...

while i like the action-y adventure type stuff, i also wanna see more 'romance' or cute jealousy that gets resolved

i really like who you generally keep them in character, using the plot and dialogue to develop them as opposed to using occ characters that would make the writing of the get together easier or some random plot device that is a very thin explaination for 'odd' behavior.

if sylar hadn't burned her to a crispity crisp and she had decided to be clair's 'magical' babaysitter, and they had some latent feelings for each other, then i could actually see this story happening. it shows a great talent to create something that could have somewhat feasily happened in the series with a non canon, non popular pairing.
Maxi-Luca chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
OMG EClaire! LOVE! I can't get enough of these two! I stopped following Heroes after Elle died so I'm a little confused about the company and who Danko is and what not but I am soooo loving this sexual and romantic tension with Elle and Claire. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Amyous chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
So happy you proved us naysayers wrong. Great chapter for someone that considers themselves rusty. I'm glad to see Elle gaining a conscious. Maybe now she can have a legitimate chance to be with Claire.
Serpa.Sas chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
Yay. NEW UPDATE. I was pretty excited when I saw it.

Very much enjoying this.
sarcasm110011 chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
Wow! This is just so good! You are such an amazing writer!

I hope that you update really soon I am so excited to see what is going to happen between Claire and Elle