Reviews for Side effects may include
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Loved it
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
...the random plot twist was so...random. Wow. Totally didn't see that coming. Hmm, I think I actually liked the angsty part more for some reason. Not that I'm against happy endings or anything (I actually love them) but idk...somehow the angst was more convincing. Anyway, this was still a cool fic. Nice work.

Peace out! _
Deranged Black Kitten chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Aww, this was so sweet! I loved and and I loved the ending. Nice twist on everything. When the nightmare doctor was asking 'what cures a broken heart' the first thing that popped into my mind was: A box of kittens!

Thanks for a great read (with this and so many of your other Ben 10 fics. *sighs* Just one more thing that's making me procrastinate on homework with)
Saiyura chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I understand the story but I am still so confused! I love it.
bree tennyson chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
i liked it its all Bevin-y and stuff :D
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
LOVE IT
SagenWarrior chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
aww to cute!
SilverFlameoftheWindScar chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
LOVE IT! The start of the story made me want to cry...BUT I LOVE THE ENDING!
kinatsurune chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Somehow...I feel like Ben died. And the happy ending was more like his death-wishful thinking. But that's probably because I like angsty Bevin more than sappy Bevin.

Anyhow, I liked it a lot, whether it was meant to end that way or not!
LacieDayParade chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
This story reminds me of Carry You Home, by James Blunt! I love it!
Michael01 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Wow i like it alot!
Sapphire.Ice.Rose chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
That was great! The ending was sweet, Kevin getting all worked up over Ben. So Cute! You and all the other Bevin fans have really got me hooked on this pairing! Hopefully I'll be getting a delicious Bevin story up one of these days :)Can't wait to see more!
Unbidden-Angel chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I really loved it! Poor Ben!
SandraNratco chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
You are really improving! This fic is wonderful in a bottle. I'm really curious about human again...
sasunarugurl chapter 1 . 2/18/2009