Reviews for The Solstheim Conspiracy
Fallen Vanguard chapter 50 . 2/26/2013
Funny how this started off being based on the DLC set on Solstheim for Morrowind, and by the time it finished there was DLC for Skyrim set on Solstheim.

Well done all around. I wished some of the chapters had been longer, much like the Epilogue itself was, but still an enjoyable read nonetheless.
ThePersonWithTheReallyLongName chapter 50 . 2/26/2013
SEQUAL now time to go to morrowind :D
ThePersonWithTheReallyLongName chapter 47 . 2/16/2013
It's a shame you don't have more than 8 reviews I absolutely adore your story. I'm finding it wonderfully entertaining. I have to applaud you on the length too. Being able to publish 47 chapters takes a lot of focus so congrats! I really hope you keep updating :D
ThePersonWithTheReallyLongName chapter 39 . 2/16/2013
Such a shame about Falx, I mean I knew he wasn't dead because I just liked him too much as a character to just have him die, but now I think I would rather him just be awesome and dead.
Gamond chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Great start! I will definately keep reading!
TheDragonEmpress chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
In chapter 8, Liman acted like he got a gift from the nine! XD
daarb123 chapter 20 . 11/21/2011
Like I said in my PM, wow. This is amazing writing. I thought I was reading the script to the game. Unbelievable writing.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
MyArtIsInWords chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Wow!

Just randomly found this while scanning to see if anyone had made a Skyrim fanfic yet. Apparently not, but I'm already hooked on this story. Seems interesting that a character would go straight to Solstheim, but I like how there's no ties to Nerevar :)

Can't wait to find more time to read the rest of this!
Tilt chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
Sweet story. Everything else I would have to say has been said by the other reviewers so I will leave it at that.
Kazaera chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
This is a great story! I've never been that fond of Bloodmoon, but this story makes the characters come alive and really makes me want to know what's going to happen next. I also like the idea of the potential Nerevarine *not* tamely trotting along to Caius as ordered but just going "screw you, I'm out of here", and am curious to see whether there will be fallout from that choice. Sasha is also pretty interesting so far, which I'm delighted to see - I've read too many novelisations which fell flat for me because their PCs just didn't ring true.

Which is to say, this story is awesome and it's a crying shame it only has two reviews so far.
Green Capricorn chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
It's very well descripted and also funny! I like Solstheim and the Bloodmoon quests and I think I'm going to write a fanfic about it soon...

“A favor, huh?”

I laughed. “Not that kind of favor.”

This made me laugh!
Helena L chapter 4 . 5/7/2009
Just stumbled across this while browsing through the Morrowind section, and I like it. I haven't got around to playing the Bloodmoon quest yet, so it'll be interesting to see how the story pans out. The only thing that bugged me a little is that Sasha refers to Carius as 'Casius' a few times (mostly during the second chapter), but in general your writing is pretty good, and I'm enjoying it. Hope to see more of this soon!