Reviews for When Edward meets Edward
hummingbird chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
Yes al! Good timing!
hummingbird chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Lol edward (cullen) is so stupid in this
C.J Todd chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
I also kind of liked Jacob until Breaking Dawn even though I'm not a fan of Twilight.
C.J Todd chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
This is hilarious! I also like this Edward better with this personality. I wish Stephenie Meyer had used more humor with twilight and maybe a shtick for boy love then Twilight would have been hilarious!
Cassi chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
Yes, well... At least I read the author notes :)
Frostpuppy chapter 21 . 12/20/2012
... I DON'T want to know what possessed Cullen to f*** pastries ...
Frostpuppy chapter 10 . 12/20/2012
... Next time I, or any of my fictional character wake up after being unconscious ... Where's Waldo? will be one of the questions asked. Hope you don't mind if I steal that joke someday, it was really good! Can I?
Frostpuppy chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
... I was like NUUUUUUUUUUUU HUGHES DON'T HE'S A TOTAL CREEPY PEDOWOLF DUN' TRUST HIM!
Then I remembered last time some (normal age) boy kids tried to make friends with Elysia and Hughes shot at them with a gun ... she's in the safe hands of an overprotective parent.
Frostpuppy chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
LOL, yeah, I pity Edward. WHY OH WHY couldn't he have a weakness so he actually could kill himself off?
Guest chapter 12 . 9/8/2012
ED, JUST DIG A DAMN TUNNEL TO CENTRAL! SO. MANY. WAYS. TO. GET. AWAY.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
Yes. I DO read them.
Fullmetalcellist chapter 23 . 7/30/2012
This is so flipping hillarious, and that's comeing from a twilight fan ( and a even bigger fma fan) one thing I would enjoy seeing though, is what would happen if mustang ends up in the world of twilight
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
You... what have you done.
animefreak728 chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
NOOOOOO I hate Bella. I hope that fat homunculus eats her. (Can't remember his name)
animefreak728 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
At the part where he was dancing I imagined Robert Pattison doing the moonwalk and grabbing his junk and almost pissed myself laughing. :D