Reviews for Buried Deep
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 24 . 9/2/2012
This was so much better than the show. You really got into Nick's emotion and feeling's. And how he would feel and deal with everything that happened. Loved Gris showing a real caring and concerned side about himself.

Good job.
purplehaz97 chapter 24 . 9/18/2011
By far one of the best ”realistic” post_grave danger fic. It's nice to see a fic actually show the psychological consequences that nick went through...something the show actually lacked.
Luisandra chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
GD is one of my favorite CSI stories. I read all the fan fic that it generated but to this day, yours is my favorite.

The elevator scene is fantastic.

Thank You.
HSMSupernatural chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
Great Chapter!
HSMSupernatural chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Great Chapter!
Simply Ginger chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Couple of grammar/spelling errors, but nice start. I'm bookmarking this story to finish later.
635589793238 chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
omigosh, how do you make it seem so...so real? honestly, its like i'm watching it as a CSI episode inside my head. seriously epic, dude. exactly how i think it would go!
Galynsolo chapter 14 . 5/28/2010
I was trying to get thru the whole story before I left my review, but after this chapter I couldn't wait to say that you did a beautiful job tying in 'don't take it with you' and I am glad that you made it come from Gil; it seems to be something he would very much say to Nick. So off I go to finish reading!
lunatica curtis chapter 24 . 5/16/2010
that was a really nice story,

congrats!
Zetta chapter 24 . 11/9/2009
REally enjoyed reading this. Probably one of the most realistic post GD fics out there in terms of Nick's recovery and the reactions of everyone. The medical bits sounded good to me though I couldn't tell you the difference between Advil and Tylenol, and the mental processes seemed so much more likely than what you see ina lot of fics. Very nice job, I really enjoyed reading this.
Luisandra chapter 24 . 9/25/2009
You are right. Tons of story post-Grave Danger had been made. This is one of the good ones!

The elevator scene is very well done.

Thank you for posting it.
Prairie24 chapter 24 . 9/2/2009
Great job!
Archiving-Jason chapter 24 . 8/21/2009
This is such a fantastic story. It's so good and so well thought of. I love all of your stories and it's been a pleasure reading this one. Thankyou.
NickyFan chapter 24 . 8/21/2009
Aw I can't believe that it is over :-( It was such a great story and now I can't wait for your next one? Would you mind to tell me a little bit more about your next story plans? I would really like to know what you want to do next :-)

I really enjoy reading your stories and I like that you finish them all properly :-D So many good stories from good writers get no ending...

I like the way you write Nick and the comfort you give him. That's something I really miss on the show. You're a very good writer when it comes to feelings and emotions. I love reading about that :-)

Soon I'll have my internet back and then I'll post my second story on . Maybe you want to check it out.I would be very happy about it.

I'm very thankful that I could review your story till the end. Thank you so much, you make a lot of people very happy with your fics :-)
ctess chapter 24 . 8/20/2009
That was an awesome story!

Can't wait for the next one.