Reviews for Code Geass: The Return Of the King
JustAGuyLivingLife chapter 3 . 7/11
Please continue
trixie chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
Sorry for my comment but I actually didnt understand lelouch now is with another girl I kind of much like cc and lelouch together sorry... but im expecting another story about cc and lelouch but the story was also nice this was more different from other stories so I give two stars ;)
Selonianth chapter 3 . 11/6/2009
i advise more clear breaks between places and people's povs... that was slightly confusing when you switched between suzaku and lelouch
0208 chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
realy intresting story i hope to reed more if there is chance
ulquiorrii chapter 3 . 4/12/2009
Nice PJ...
realityfling18 chapter 3 . 3/19/2009
heyy! wow, i really liked this chapter. suzaku, you're so cute, getting all shy. poor guy, zero's work is constant, ne? i also liked the whole thing poor lelouch is going through, very intriguing. and an awesome idea. i kinda wish there was more story after...oh well. i can't wiat for the nex tupdate!XD
realityfling18 chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
heyy! interesting. we have poor confused lelouch, poor angtsing suzaku...XD

i love it though.
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
heyy! interesting! i love it! and i definately love the pairings! XD
Anti chapter 3 . 3/9/2009
Not bad in several ways though I am a bit confused about several parts.

First of all, could you find some way of seperating your scenes? I had trouble in a few areas in realizing where you had changed from Lelouch to Suzaku.

Secondly, this is the second story I have read where Lelouch survived not by Suzaku apparently not hitting any vital areas. I have to say that this simply is rather hard to believe given where he was stabbed as well as the blood loss.

And thirdly, I can't be sure or not whether it is simply coincidence or you using some aspects of Kingdom Hearts 2, what with the whole other half thing and Namine.

I am a bit curious to see where you go with this though.
lordzues chapter 3 . 3/9/2009
Love the story...Keep updating with new chapter ASAP...Later...(so far i see nothing wrong with the story)
falseMessiah chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
I apologize in advance if this offends you...

But I did not bother reading this simply because of how it is formated. Try breaking up the Dialogue using the enter key because just looking at a wall of text is rather jarring on the readers eyes.

That being said once this is done, I will come back and give an honest review of your work.

Yours Truly, falseMessiah.
TQ57 chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Are all your chapters going to be this short ? Also, if your going to update, make it a bit longer and more INTERESTING next time. This kinda sucks a bit for the 1st chapter in a post-R2 fic...-_-
Ketz chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Hello!

Your store looks just awesome, really! I hope you continue it soon!

But... What if you skip lines between the... ahn.. Speechs? (sorry, I'm not a English natural speaker, I'm from Brazil, so I might write or use some wrong words)

Anyway, I think it would make it easier to read!

Kisses