Reviews for Boredom Is Not a Mental Disorder
Arya Scarlett 14 chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Im guessing its yaoi?
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Oh my god. When my friend sent me this after asking if she 'Ever sent me the fic where Miharu sets the house on fire because Yoite's cold,' I was not expecting this. And...well bascially every single thing in this entire fic was perfect and you captured everyone perfectly (especially Yukimi) and I want to frame this and hang it right above my bed.
Mamita chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Hello, I liked your fic, I love the couple YoitexMiharu, I like when Miharu is uke, especially if it is with Yoite, is my favorite couple, hehe, how cute are to god, I hope they do more fics continues so thanks and kisses.
Pets Heart chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This is just too much fun, I laughed in front of the Yoite's delusions XD
I think the best is the one about the ants, I guess that Miharu would seriously started to worry about whether he knew what Yoite was thinking of seeing; the fire was nothing.
Wonderful also Yukimi that doesn't want to see them sleeping together in her bed but is systematically ignored, poor XD
KJMathers chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Another nice little story. But, I think this line came out the best,

'Yoite can think of two fingers he'd like to show Yukimi right now, one of them fatal and one of them just rude.'

It would have had me in a fit of stupid giggle had I not been coughing instead. The description is short, sweet, and lovely.
Aisilinn chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
cute. you should make this into a series of random drabbles like these. yoite, miharu, all anoying either tobari, or yukimi. that would be nice.
Pineapple Whimsy chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Excellent oneshot.

Do you hear me?

Ardespuffy chapter 1 . 5/17/2011

This line was pure genius. xD

As for the rest, you really do have a knack for drawing a bitchy ass Yukimi, don't you. Which is just how I like him best, in truth.

And the barely-there hints to Yoite and Miharu's relationship, as well as Yoite's sickness that's causing him to slowly lose perception, were very delicate and, the latter especially, genuinely heart-clenching. Either you're an extremely sensitive person tout court or the Nabari fandom brings out the best of you. D

Congrats on this too, great ficlet. Are there any chances you might come up with a slightly lenghtier piece next time? *_*
0mohni0 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
That was so adorable!

"Yoite can think of two fingers he'd like to show Yukimi right now, one of them fatal and one of them just rude." Muahaha, that was hilarious.
wategirl480 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
*Falls off chair and dies from unbearable fit of laughter* AH! That was hilarious! Poor Yoite, being so out of it that he sees the world like this in a few minutes after waking up. I always laugh after reading this fanfic, no matter how many times I've gone over it. You are a genius for having thought of making a fanfic based on Yoite's point of view and being out of it completely. I know that Yoite's not dying, so I can feel free to laugh all I want, and oh boy, do these sentences make me laugh at the sheer realism and fantasy that they have in them at the same time! I congratulate you!
Aishiteru chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
So cute! You have their bickering style down pat.
Eternal Dumas chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
This is funny, in a Nabari-way I suppose. I'd never thought of Yoite as being delusional at times, it's definitely something new. xP
Y.Halo.Thar chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
i love your characterizations! especially yukimi, i really think you captured him perfectly 3 and your writing style is amazing, i'm very envious. instant fav.
bittersweet dreams chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Even if you say this is crack, it's very... believable crack.

Not to mention that this was wonderfully written.
pretense chapter 1 . 5/12/2009