Reviews for Filling Empty Spaces
Nherizu chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I love your style, it was kinda vague yet it spoke more than the words themselves. Loved the ending :D
someone179 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
nice fic :)
Aprillis chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
This is probably my favourite AruSheri fanfic of all time :) You don't resort to useless drama or angst, and the characterizations are totally accurate. I also like the fact that it's basically a retelling of Alto/Sheryl's scenes in episode 22 - 25, but expanded and interpreted in a realistic way that almost made me feel like it really did happen offscreen in the TV series. Thank you for this masterpiece :D
Miserymistmenthe chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
im glad u took ur time with this..its magnifique..its perfection _
sakR9 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
This is really really lovely.

Maybe your best

a1y-puff chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
It's probably a bit late to review, but.

Oh. My. God. I'm speechless... that was... simply beautiful. The way you worded it was simple but 'strike!' to the point, and it pulled at my heart strings in the right places. For example, when you said that silence and empty spaces only need getting used to. That was just... so damn right!

I also love the snapshot-like approach, it flowed really well too. And... I don't know what else to say aside of I really, really adored it. Thanks for sharing! :D
sutlersLJ chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
This was really sweet! I hope we'll be seeing more from you.
Marzan chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Very sweet story. I like how you got Alto's character right. He would never openly say the words "I love you'.
Lems chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
great ! awesome oneshot ! :)

although you really didnt need top put all those (..)

hote to read more from you
Iron Duke chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
very nicely written, i am really speechless :D
applepielover chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Good sentence structure, word choice, character interaction, and imagery. Well written.
redskyy chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
There is a certain profoundness that is felt throughout the story. The short scenarios from both Alto and Sheryl's point of views set the stage perfectly as we get a look into both of their mindsets in key points in the series. You capture that vulnerable emotion very well.

Can't wait to read more from you.
LadytehMa chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
This is lovely. It has a beautiful flow to it. More than that though, is the way you've captured the essence of the characters, and of the anime. I think you've done very well here, and I look forward to seeing more of your work. :)
forgottendiary chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Been trying to find the right words to describe how I felt while reading this, and now I got it.

It was almost like watching Evangelion's Death and Rebirth. The pace, the story-telling and then a very solemn end.

Awesome piece you have here!
gppr chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
I loved the parallels you showed regarding their personal growth and lives. Some of the things they thought and did were so meaningful and so "them" I loved how you wrote their encounter and how it changed their paths, particularly from Sheryl's POV.

It was beautiful.