Reviews for Solving a problem
HawkAngel XD chapter 3 . 2/25/2009
that was amazing! great chap! update soon please!

HawkAngel
crazycamera chapter 3 . 2/25/2009
wow kickass chapter!
BxBforever chapter 3 . 2/25/2009
Yeah I love this
miss-behave0308 chapter 3 . 2/25/2009
I love it so far! Please update as soon as you can...I can't wait to see where it goes next!
PlaywBunny chapter 3 . 2/25/2009
I love Parker dearly, but that was really bad timing. Please, please continue this soon. ;) PPS
PurpleKlainer chapter 2 . 2/22/2009
omg lol cant w8 4 ur next chapter XD
NoDoubtFan chapter 2 . 2/20/2009
update soon!
BonesnBooth chapter 2 . 2/20/2009
this is great i cant wait for more
ProFfeSseR chapter 2 . 2/20/2009
And another good chapter! I'm glad she didn't took no for an answer. They have quite a history together and shouldn't have something like this in between. Also, thought of another thing Booth could give Brennan that no one else ever did. Love. The most important thing of all. Can't wait for more!
Rek5767 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Can't wait for the talk!
DoctorSweets chapter 2 . 2/19/2009
PPS
PlaywBunny chapter 2 . 2/19/2009
Oh, you have to continue this soon. I can't wait for this talk. I love the idea of this story, and if it's alittle OOC who cares. PPS
ProFfeSseR chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Hey hon, I've been thinking a lot about you lately, because you're never online. Glad to see you're doing ago because you're suddenly posting Bones stories :D Glad I got you hooked to this show ;) Do you see the similarities with GG? Just hope it will end better for Booth and Brennan once they get together. On her part there no mean exes who can mess things up so that's good!

I definitely like the start of this story although I'm a bit curious what Bones said. Guess it will all come up later, and I do know what it was about already. One small detail, it's Seeley.

Well, got lots of stuff to tell you so I hope we'll get to talk soon. Otherwise I should send you a long email too!
twinkle in my eye chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
hm

interesting.

i like.

*twinkle*
BxBforever chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
i'm sorry but that is simply too funny
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »