Reviews for Voyage Crisscross
Lexvan chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
That was funny! He should of gotten pictures!

Great and funny story!
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
bervo yaes this this a funny-terasnfomers-caeroosover-voltrion if ther waere voltrion-caeroosover-terasnfomers-epics-made here
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
bervo cood this tf-caeroosover waith voltrion-be-the-iceing-on the cake it be if where other tf caeroosover-waith voltrion thevoltrion-leionbots insaiped bey somebody-aerwork tfw5
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
bervo ive yaet-to-see-terasnfomers-miove-team-waith-vehcile-volrtion
Northwest Sage chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Well-done; Cosmos rules!
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
bervo dispoiing-this-caeroosover-as-joke ther sood-be-other-voltrion&terasnsfomers-made-here
Mirage Shinkiro chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
LOL! I love Voltron and TF both, so I had to read this. Cosmos's reaction is so funny! :)
Jferrin chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
awesome I love transformers & voltron
SpartanCommander chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
You know it would be interesting if some Decepticon that was following Cosmos found Voltron and followed them.

I think it would be fun to have the Voltron force and Zarkon's force being forced to adapt to a third side in their war. One that would attack both Zarkon's forces and the Alliance.

I bet a Gesault would prove to be an equal to Voltron. but they would have a faster reaction time since they don't half to rely on piloted control.

I can actually imagine one of the Cat predicon's mistaking the Princess's Lion for a female robot and flirting with it. It would be kind of funny if that happened.

I also know that not all Decepticon opperations would likely be very harmful to the Alliance. Like setting up a large series of solar generators on some uninhabited world. that would take quite some time for anyone to find that one out.
Philip Gipson chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
I liked reading this humorus crossover, though I would like to see a serious one, one that is true to both "Transformers" and "Voltron." I'd write it myself, but I wouldn't know where it would lead. But again, thanks for posting the story you have out now.