Reviews for Marry Me First
Jessica chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I know you wrote this along time ago but I just wanted to say I loved it, very well done!
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Like I said before, you're AMAZING/AWESOME/SPECTACULAR/BRILLIANT (and the list goes on and on . . .) at writing stories in EPOV. I know that this is too much to ask, but could you, pretty please, write the rest of Midnight Sun (and then, maybe EPOV of NM, E and BD) . . . ? Also, why haven't you written more stories lately? I always like reading one-shots and you're one of the best one-shot writers on this site! Please write more! [Sorry if this came out a bit too demanding, that wasn't my intention]
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Love it. :)
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
seems very much in character for Edward. Thanks for sharing.
Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Well done! I was pleasantly surprised at how true to Edward's character this came out. Thanks for writing!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
You did very well, and it did ring true! It also massively ticked me off, I had always beleived Edward blackmailed her into Marrying him, he didn't take her fears seriously. everything was what HE wanted! This is just another veiw of this! (read the actual books if you don't believe!)
Not here anymore 12 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
i like it very good
mintgil chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
That was a really awesome EPOV ,
Crismebella chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
yeah, I liked this story and I think you got Edward's thinking just right. I especially like the idea of him liking that he would be the one to change her too.
HappyEndingLover chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
That was a are really good EPV. I think you captured him well.
Rasa.Ra chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I think you did a wonderful job. I always thought that Edward wanted to change Bella, but at the same time didn't want to take her humanity. This ploting makes a lot of sence:)
druglordhoney chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I would totally consider this being the chapter in Midnight Sun. Like, it does sound like something Edward would think of or do! Bravo!
karencullen2007 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
i like this story,keep it up!
glasscannon.lj chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
In response to your ending author's note, it rang very true. A lot of Edward POV stories with a lot of dialog from the books feels like paint-by-numbers, but this really felt natural, with the dialog naturally flowing from Edward's internal thoughts. Nicely done! :D
Forgottobealover chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I really liked this , just like all your other stories ;D.

I have one question though, what did you mean by ''even Emmett'' ?

As far as I remember from the book, emmet never had an afair, and well, who would, with Rosalie as a wife, I'd tap that.