Reviews for Marry Me First
white rose chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Great EPOV - you write for Ed very well.
Dom-Loves-Kel chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
roon0 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Once again an excellent short. Edward is an old fashioned kind of guy and I think that he may have used marriage as ploy but in truth its what he really wanted. One way or another he would have got his way, as it proved to be in the book. I still think she should of hit him with a baseball bat a few times for all the horror his lying and leaving did to her.
TCD chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I love that you wrote this story :) I'm always wondering what Edward is thinking during all the Twilight books and I love how well you write them :) This one is another very well written piece of work :) I love it! It's very romantic and in character at the same time :) I like the way Edward thinks here :) I never thought him proposing was anything like a ploy or something because of how much he wants Bella and everything so perfectly done if you ask me! :) X Thari
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
That was wonderful. I can see that as being exactly how Edward would have felt. Great job on getting in his head.
RosesFromDrew chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
This is very likely, very interesting, very good and very Edward (if you know what I mean). I loved it.
MsMayfly chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
This makes perfect sense! I love that he wants to be the one to change her forreasons that are almost identical to hers. It's odd but I never considered him WANTING to do it. This is perfect!
Insangel chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
In case my earlier review of your other fanfics did not relate this message I want to tell you you are an awesome writer.

This story is so devilishly Edward I am beginning to think that you are in fact Stephenie Meyer herself and this is just a pen name you have chosen to write under.
dorothy's ruby slippers chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Well done! Brava.
Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I liked it very much. Fanfic, in general, is moving away from canon style writing, but I always appreciate it when it's well done. Good job.
bananafox chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
this is a great story. you captured edward really well. not many authors get his possesive streak right in that part. are you doing any other scenes from his point of view, like his other proposal or other eclipse scenes. i think you'd do an amazing job.
Sky-Angel14 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
COOL!
6jenn6 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Very good version of what happened!
redsock chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Lovely interpretation... I definitely got a spontaneous vibe about their encounter which is believeable and very satisfying. Edward wants to marry her but would never have gotten the courage to ask if Bella hadn't pushed for the family vote and forced his hand [or bite as it were].

You have a wonderful talent for expressing E's POV and your writing is very good. I'll be looking for more of your stories.

Thanks for sharing - redsock