Reviews for Marry Me First
Ori Lee chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
This was beautiful and almost exactly what I thought while reading the Twilight Saga and contemplating Edward's thoughts
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
That was lovely, seemed very true to character & I love hearing it from EPOV. Good job :)
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Thank you for writing Edward's POV of this scene..I too wondered what he was thinking and wished I could read/see his thoughts...
Sugargirl5 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
This definitely looks like Edward's (complicated) mind to me, I think you did a wonderful job.
gcmommy chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
rings true to me! I love EPOV.
Indigo1100 chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Wow. This does indeed ring true for me. I mean, I've read several New Moon EPOVs, so I've seen several perspectives on this, but I have to say that this seems to fit the most. That kind of progression and all. And you wrote it very well. I'm pretty sure I'll be thinking of it when I read that part in New Moon now, and enjoy it more for that (if that's possible, anyway). So, thank you for your story.
LAB1 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Beautiful! I love EPOV for this scene! This is my favorite thought: "Just gazing at her, seeing her face alive with thoughts, was a profound thrill." So touching!
cool-gal95 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
You have an uncanny knack for EdPOV. I wud really loveto see Mindnight Sun written by u ince Stephenie is nt willing to share ryt now
twiceshy chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I have been so sad that the world of Twilight was over by having read it all. Now I see it lives on in these stories! You can't imagine how much that means to someone who has such a passion for all things Bella and Edward. This story was so right. So true to how Edward would be think,as far as a meer mortal would know. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR FINESSE AND DELICATE JUSTICE TO THIS SWEET STORY!
joayla chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
loved it great story ! i think you have captured Edward here well done !
KelseyBea chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Another great story! I loved it! It was awesome!

I love your Edwards POV as usual u did it wonderfully!

I love this part in the book and I'm so glad you put it in Edward's POV!

As always I can't wait to read more of your stories!
bookish327 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
In reference to your Author's Note: Are you crazy? Of course, this rang true. Everything that you write rings true. If I were a Twilight fan-fiction author, I would probably hate you because you're so good at writing these fics from Edward's POV. Luckily, I'm a reader, not a fic writer, so I can enjoy your work without jealousy. Lucky me. :-D
noamg chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
It felt believable to me, but there was three points I liked the most: first was Edward's longing to be the one to change Bella. His reason is one of the two SM gives to Bella in NM, and I've always imagened her request disgusted him, but it's interesting to consider an alternative.

Second, Edward immidiate resorting to wiggaling a consent to wait out of her, serves as a very nice connection to Jacob's comment to her about Edward not being as honrable as she thought. But than again, his skeaminess is one on my favorite quelaties in Edward.

third, the bit about the ring as a connection to his humanity is great.
Edwards.Wife.Kayla chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
That was soo good!
skr4romance chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Wow, I really loved this story too! As heartbreaking is was for me reading New Moon, the part just following the Volturi is one of my most favorite parts of the entire series. This was very well written, and so true to Edward's personality. You should also write the part starting when he brings her home to Charlie's house through the conversation they have when she wakes up and finds him there with her. I love reading parts of the story from EPOV. I wish SM had done more of that. Good thing Twilight addicts like me have people like you to do it for us. Thanks for all your hard work.

Jane