Reviews for Marry Me First
okievamp chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Very good. I like Edwards point of veiw on this scene.
NA chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
these stories are really amazing, i just read almost all of them in one day! thank-you very much! you have just made my week!
Reese1603 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
really good, but just one quick question. Edward is explaining how someone could have more than one lover in a life time, and he goes "even emmett." Did emmett love anyoen else besides rosalie? Or are you talking about how he loved someone else as a human?
NicoleTwilight chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
I loved the story! I liked how you made Edward surprised when she asked for him to do it (change her), even though he didn't show it. I always thought he couldn't have guessed that was what she would ask for. And I liked how he liked the idea as well. I think it is a great interpretation of how Edward was feeling!
flying vampire monk chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
another great story! hopefully stephenie will finish writing midnight sun and do the rest of them. it would be cool if she did the same premise.

Julieanne-Arc chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Loved this. I never gave much thought to his side of it, but this seems pretty accurate. Well thought out and written.
Twiglightfan chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
This was a perfect fit - and really helped to round out that part of the book. It was so Edward - dang you are good.
FiWaEaAi chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Brilliant! There's no other word for it! I kind of imagined it like this... Edward finding a way to stall and express his desire at the same time... :D Good job! ;)
cytpotter chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Another amazing job! You write Edward so well! I really think that he would of thought something close to this! I really think deep down he would want to be the one who changed Bella, but his conscious wouldn't let him steal her humanity away. I think it would of been a raging battle within him. Great job! :)
brandileigh2003 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
I like it! Do more one shots from Edward!

You capture him so well, and I love to read from his view point :)
SpecialK199 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
*happy sigh*

Lovely! There was just one math reference that I missed - the part about Edward "in base 8, I was 21". Wah? Huh? Some light shedding please ...

Very sweetly done, and I had to smile at your A/N about Edward 'talking' to you about this piece. You're really getting into writing now - and it's lovely to see!
x.Safety.Pins.x chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I like this story you should make one for when Bella said yes to him and than at the wedding when they get married
TeamVampire chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Ahaha. *applause* Truly funny, sweet and interesting. Edward's POV never fails to amuse me. Loved the one shot.
Naymee chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
I loved it. I'm seriously going to end up with weird hybrid books with all your extras stuck in.

Just brilliant.
Leesha Ray chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Okay seriously, do you have SM on speed dial or something and she is really writing this stuff? :o) I'm just kiddin'...I know it's you...and I know you freakin' rock!

98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »