Reviews for Scar Tissue
Reveriemare chapter 17 . 5/10
This seems to get very interesting, yet I don't know if you plan to continue this - Kishi did finish the manga already, you know...
But I do hope that even after 5 years, you might want to write again. I enjoyed reading this and it's very clear that you do have talent, it would be sad to know that this stays incomplete - after what is going on between Sasuke and Sakura, I really want to know how they will handle the exam, and Hinata and Naruto as well.
Hopefully, you read this and write again.
Until then, please stay motivated!
Little Black Bat chapter 17 . 5/7/2014
I can't believe it's been over four years since this was updated. Great story. Haven't read it in a while, but I'm holding out on hope that you'll get around to it one day.
Your-Room-Is-A-Mess chapter 17 . 10/22/2013
It was a pity this was never continued.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/8/2013
FINALLY a story that has NaruHina AND SasuSaku. And the story makes sense
storax hime chapter 17 . 7/24/2013
this a realllllly an excellent story...keep it up
Kataangforever2 chapter 17 . 3/29/2013
This is getting better and better with each chapter! PLEASE keep up the wonderful work and don't let us down! You're an amazing author!
Kataangforever2 chapter 15 . 3/29/2013
So.. let me get this straight - Sakura and Sasuke are sex buddies now,but only for the sake of Naruto...and the team,sort of? Phahahahahahah! BEST EXCUSE EVER! Awesome! Just awesome!
Adwoax3 chapter 17 . 8/28/2012
Omg, please update!
sasukagay chapter 17 . 8/25/2012
This is such a great great, great story! I love it! Please continue to update, I notice that the last time that happened was in 2010...
Ca11umism chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Fantastically written. I've only read one chapter, but I can already say it's one of the best I've read on this site. Keep up the brilliance.
oakleaf chapter 17 . 6/3/2012
Absolutely amazing so far. I'm loving the tension and the interactions, and the characterisations are also really good. I especially love the oblivious guys, though poor, poor Hinata.

It's been quite a while since this fic was updated, hasn't it? Would you consider finishing it before the manga ends? It may be drawing to a close quite soon...

Great story. I really enjoyed it and would love to see more.
Sibrael chapter 17 . 1/14/2012
I hope you intend to finish this story.
MisCelineous chapter 17 . 7/21/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter
milleke chapter 17 . 6/6/2011
I am aware you haven't updated in over a year, but I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your story. It is well written and the plot is amazing.
lollipop-mania chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
basically- this NEEDS to be updated

was my first favorite story. PLEASE, i am seriously begging.