Reviews for Scar Tissue
Your-Room-Is-A-Mess chapter 17 . 10/22/2013
It was a pity this was never continued.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/8/2013
FINALLY a story that has NaruHina AND SasuSaku. And the story makes sense
storax hime chapter 17 . 7/24/2013
this a realllllly an excellent story...keep it up
Kataangforever2 chapter 17 . 3/29/2013
This is getting better and better with each chapter! PLEASE keep up the wonderful work and don't let us down! You're an amazing author!
Kataangforever2 chapter 15 . 3/29/2013
So.. let me get this straight - Sakura and Sasuke are sex buddies now,but only for the sake of Naruto...and the team,sort of? Phahahahahahah! BEST EXCUSE EVER! Awesome! Just awesome!
Adwoax3 chapter 17 . 8/28/2012
Omg, please update!
Narutoshipping-angel chapter 17 . 8/25/2012
This is such a great great, great story! I love it! Please continue to update, I notice that the last time that happened was in 2010...
Ca11umism chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Fantastically written. I've only read one chapter, but I can already say it's one of the best I've read on this site. Keep up the brilliance.
oakleaf chapter 17 . 6/3/2012
Absolutely amazing so far. I'm loving the tension and the interactions, and the characterisations are also really good. I especially love the oblivious guys, though poor, poor Hinata.

It's been quite a while since this fic was updated, hasn't it? Would you consider finishing it before the manga ends? It may be drawing to a close quite soon...

Great story. I really enjoyed it and would love to see more.
Sibrael chapter 17 . 1/14/2012
I hope you intend to finish this story.
MisCelineous chapter 17 . 7/21/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter
milleke chapter 17 . 6/6/2011
I am aware you haven't updated in over a year, but I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your story. It is well written and the plot is amazing.
lollipop-mania chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
basically- this NEEDS to be updated

was my first favorite story. PLEASE, i am seriously begging.
koorikaze chapter 17 . 10/16/2010
WHOA AWESOME :)

I never really thought of what'd happen if sasuke made it back glad ya bothered to think and come up w/ such a cool story :)

can't wait for the next chapter!
LaughsRFun chapter 17 . 10/1/2010
Awesome, awesome story! I love your portrayls of all the characters. The relationship between Sasuke and Sakura so far is also compelling and believable. I hope you have the chance to update soon!