Reviews for Harry Potter and the Foreign Magic
Scared-of-the-dark chapter 14 . 7/2
I love this so much, you have written this so well I was worried that I would get bored with the long chapters but you kept me engaged with every chapter the entire length of what has been posted so far. I do sincerely hope that you will update in the future 'cause this would be amazing to see finished.
belladu57 chapter 14 . 2/8
Very good
tayleah chapter 14 . 1/26
That's it? It just ends here? Is it being posted somewhere else, because this is really good and its starting to get to the action and romance part. I really hope it continues somewhere somehow.
RandomObsessionsOfMine chapter 14 . 1/13
NO HOW ARE YOU NOT FINISHED THIS IS NOT FAIR
loleo chapter 14 . 10/1/2015
I would like to read more... but saaadly, no updates. Maybe now you remember this story and write updates again? *big pleading puppy eyes*
nobaru rei chapter 14 . 6/27/2015
No. No. NO. THIS CAN'T BE THE END. LIKE, 322,089 WORDS AND THEY STILL AREN'T TOGETHER NOOOOOO PLEASE UPDATE AGGGGHHHH
XxMJXx chapter 14 . 6/9/2015
Really gooooood! I opened it and just finished it, read it in a whole day. It's currently 5:10 in the morning and I just finished. I love it, more luscious ? And please update soon!
evenstarlily chapter 14 . 4/2/2015
the story is absolutely fantastic! i'm so so so glad i opened it! it's absolutely brilliant...please pleasse pleeeeease continue this story soon...i surprised there aren't more reviews...with a story like this people should be hounding you for an update...i'll try doing it once a week :p

ooh and i hope the future lucius/harry/draco scenes are more detailed :D even if they're dreams, but i hope thing progress more quickly between them now..oh and i hope you will continue the story even after the war with voldemort is over..i'd love to read about their lives after it..

hmm will hermione be paired with severus?if so, then who will ron be paired with?
i love the fact that sirius is alive in this story...
couldn't they put some sort of a sticking charm on the wiccan stuff to prevent it from being removed by students?

PLEASE CONTINUE THIS SOON!
hotcat chapter 14 . 3/28/2015
I cant wait for continue. really great story.
00Misty chapter 14 . 3/7/2015
There's details, then there's stupidly unnecessary details. This fic demonstrated the latter splendidly. No wonder this fic was abandoned. The author tired out themselves.
ApenPaperandWritersBlock chapter 14 . 1/20/2015
don't know if you'll get this. even though its been four years I hope you update I last read this in 2009 then in 2010 and in 2012 now I'm rereading this in 2014 still hoping that there will be an update thank you for the wonderful story I hope what ever is happening in your life that you'll come back to your amazing story. Thanks again
Lavonya chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Really good story!
Annie chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Love love love the length of your chapter, and love the idea of Harry with Lucius.

Hermione-you've written her well...she is as annoying as she is in canon. She's smug that Dean has difficulties in class because she knows why he's having problems. She's commenting on Harry and Ron's Divination homework, a class she hasn't taken in three years. That would be like Harry dropping out of first year DADA and then commenting on Hermione's NEWT-level homework. Makes no sense. She's not omniscient, and she's not the only capable student. She's annoyed that Ron flew, at home, on vacation, and didn't put the same emphasis she did on homework. Harry has a coke, one of the few treats he's ever gotten in the muggle world, and he knows Hermione would be upset with him because of it. She tells Harry 'Professor Snape can't afford to waste his time on you" - she ultimately is worried about the instruction SHE will receive, not about what Harry has to accomplish (defeating Voldemort). (That line made me holler at my laptop.) She's over bearing, quite full of herself, and this fic, like many others appears to have put her on a pedestal. Honestly, doing so makes her less likeable.

I'm going to continue to read, as I'm enjoying the story as a whole. I'm just hoping Hermione mellows a bit, or perhaps has less of a dominant role.
AedanWolf chapter 14 . 7/12/2014
Ooh My Goodness, Please don't stop writing this! it's unbelievably good!

One of the best fanfictions I have read!
Mirage chapter 14 . 7/11/2014
please please come back soon, i really would love to know where this story goes, how Lucius -Harry and Draco come together for real...will it be like in the visions after a "hunt" i so love this
why does not atleast lucius know that this smell has something to do with a mate? as he is a veela and Draco too they know what they can do and the specific about there breed...so they should know that they find a mate over the smell that only they can smell!
What part creature is Harry?

please come back and write many more chaps, kick Dolores umbitch in a snake pit..or let her loose her face so hard that she will get kicked out of ministerium and her wand will be broken...like that they find out that she sleeps with little boys or hurts wizarding kids in the name of voldi...
and pug face pansy needs a good lashing and taking away her magic so that she learns how it is to be a muggle-and dont let me get started on goyle and the other -maybe let them loose there magic because of there own stupedity(like hitting themself with a curse that was for some other) and let them get so fat that they cant do more stupid things but lie around...and eat more.

i love this treesome pairing- please more storys about LMxHPxDM