Reviews for Harry Potter and the Foreign Magic
Sue chapter 8 . 11/15
Finding this very addictive lol, good storyline and well written.
Hope you are still writing this story I need to know what happens.
athenaskid125 chapter 1 . 9/28
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS FIC I NEED MORE!
Zela3 chapter 14 . 6/17
I just found this wonderful story of yours and I hope that you continue it soon. I read through all that was written so far in two days (would have been one but I had plans with friends and other things in real life I had to do...). I can't wait to see how the malfoys and Harry get together and I'm curious to see who your side pairings are going to be besides Blaise/Seamus and Sirius/Remus...like is Hermione going to be with Ron or Snape? And if she's with Snape then is Ron going to be paired with Luna or a Slytherin girl (like Greengrass or Tracy) or Hannah or Susan. Also, I have so far enjoyed the Wicca magic you've added and hope to see more of it and I am waiting to see what animal form Harry ends up with. Anyways I hope that you haven't abandoned this wonderful unique story yet and look forward to the next update whenever that comes!
Amalthea2000 chapter 14 . 5/23
please please update!
this story is amazing, i've already reread it a bunch of times and i can't wait to find out what happens
cris chapter 1 . 2/23
Great so far!
KoreanMusicFan chapter 14 . 1/28
i understand that RL is a pain, but what is happening with this story?
lex1621 chapter 13 . 10/13/2016
I adore this story. What a wonderful plot. :)

I hope you plan to continue it. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
randomgirl21 chapter 14 . 10/5/2016
Can't wait to read more really good story please update soon
Scared-of-the-dark chapter 14 . 7/2/2016
I love this so much, you have written this so well I was worried that I would get bored with the long chapters but you kept me engaged with every chapter the entire length of what has been posted so far. I do sincerely hope that you will update in the future 'cause this would be amazing to see finished.
belladu57 chapter 14 . 2/8/2016
Very good
tayleah chapter 14 . 1/26/2016
That's it? It just ends here? Is it being posted somewhere else, because this is really good and its starting to get to the action and romance part. I really hope it continues somewhere somehow.
RandomObsessionsOfMine chapter 14 . 1/13/2016
NO HOW ARE YOU NOT FINISHED THIS IS NOT FAIR
loleo chapter 14 . 10/1/2015
I would like to read more... but saaadly, no updates. Maybe now you remember this story and write updates again? *big pleading puppy eyes*
nobaru rei chapter 14 . 6/27/2015
No. No. NO. THIS CAN'T BE THE END. LIKE, 322,089 WORDS AND THEY STILL AREN'T TOGETHER NOOOOOO PLEASE UPDATE AGGGGHHHH
XxMJXx chapter 14 . 6/9/2015
Really gooooood! I opened it and just finished it, read it in a whole day. It's currently 5:10 in the morning and I just finished. I love it, more luscious ? And please update soon!