Reviews for Harry Potter and the Foreign Magic
cris chapter 1 . 2/23
Great so far!
KoreanMusicFan chapter 14 . 1/28
i understand that RL is a pain, but what is happening with this story?
lex1621 chapter 13 . 10/13/2016
I adore this story. What a wonderful plot. :)

I hope you plan to continue it. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
randomgirl21 chapter 14 . 10/5/2016
Can't wait to read more really good story please update soon
Scared-of-the-dark chapter 14 . 7/2/2016
I love this so much, you have written this so well I was worried that I would get bored with the long chapters but you kept me engaged with every chapter the entire length of what has been posted so far. I do sincerely hope that you will update in the future 'cause this would be amazing to see finished.
belladu57 chapter 14 . 2/8/2016
Very good
tayleah chapter 14 . 1/26/2016
That's it? It just ends here? Is it being posted somewhere else, because this is really good and its starting to get to the action and romance part. I really hope it continues somewhere somehow.
RandomObsessionsOfMine chapter 14 . 1/13/2016
NO HOW ARE YOU NOT FINISHED THIS IS NOT FAIR
loleo chapter 14 . 10/1/2015
I would like to read more... but saaadly, no updates. Maybe now you remember this story and write updates again? *big pleading puppy eyes*
nobaru rei chapter 14 . 6/27/2015
No. No. NO. THIS CAN'T BE THE END. LIKE, 322,089 WORDS AND THEY STILL AREN'T TOGETHER NOOOOOO PLEASE UPDATE AGGGGHHHH
XxMJXx chapter 14 . 6/9/2015
Really gooooood! I opened it and just finished it, read it in a whole day. It's currently 5:10 in the morning and I just finished. I love it, more luscious ? And please update soon!
evenstarlily chapter 14 . 4/2/2015
the story is absolutely fantastic! i'm so so so glad i opened it! it's absolutely brilliant...please pleasse pleeeeease continue this story soon...i surprised there aren't more reviews...with a story like this people should be hounding you for an update...i'll try doing it once a week :p

ooh and i hope the future lucius/harry/draco scenes are more detailed :D even if they're dreams, but i hope thing progress more quickly between them now..oh and i hope you will continue the story even after the war with voldemort is over..i'd love to read about their lives after it..

hmm will hermione be paired with severus?if so, then who will ron be paired with?
i love the fact that sirius is alive in this story...
couldn't they put some sort of a sticking charm on the wiccan stuff to prevent it from being removed by students?

PLEASE CONTINUE THIS SOON!
hotcat chapter 14 . 3/28/2015
I cant wait for continue. really great story.
00Misty chapter 14 . 3/7/2015
There's details, then there's stupidly unnecessary details. This fic demonstrated the latter splendidly. No wonder this fic was abandoned. The author tired out themselves.
ApenPaperandWritersBlock chapter 14 . 1/20/2015
don't know if you'll get this. even though its been four years I hope you update I last read this in 2009 then in 2010 and in 2012 now I'm rereading this in 2014 still hoping that there will be an update thank you for the wonderful story I hope what ever is happening in your life that you'll come back to your amazing story. Thanks again