Reviews for Judgment
ravenlakes chapter 10 . 2/24/2015
this ending was amazing.
Luke777 chapter 10 . 2/13/2014
Hey, quite a cliff hanger there. Fortunately, unlike the tv series, you won't end the story here, but I can go on reading "season 5" right away. I'm curious to see John's reaction.

So… A pregnant Cameron. Very, very strange. I wonder how that's supposed to be possible, and I'm curious to see the "outcome". Will it be a normal human? A genetic descendant to John and the human Cameron? Let's see.

Oh, and too bad Seraph has died…
biaslord chapter 10 . 12/20/2012
This is a truly fantastic story. That ending is so great.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This is BOSS. Direct combat with Skynet itself? What a cool idea! Great story so far :)
boomerbyle chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
WOW! I've been reading these stories tonight and I can only say you're a brilliant writer. These are some of the best written stories on the site. You are completely immersed into the world and it's a great world. John and Cameron's relationship has seen a lot of ups and downs, but it is such a great relationship. And you have done a very good job showing how and why Cameron loves John.

Thank you for writing these stories. I'm about to start on Hope, I can't wait to read it.
bleekin chapter 10 . 5/13/2011
Excellent story!
gorefiend chapter 10 . 3/10/2011
Fantastic writing, plots and characters. Just like the other parts, well done and it was amazing.
PSG1JOHN chapter 10 . 12/23/2010
The battle between the I950 to the T1000 and Jason kept me hocked on your story.

I kindly found it sad that the T1000 is gone.

The ending line at the last chapter, know that was coming. I had a smile in my face.
Kat chapter 10 . 11/17/2010
Wow... just wow. That was fantasitc! John and Cameron are going to be have a baby!
Vintorez chapter 10 . 10/16/2010