Reviews for Why Ginny Weasley Hates Hermione Granger
Such a brilliant one shot! Although she's delusional in her views, this story actually makes you feel bad for Ginny. A wonderful job, author!
rthg
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
That was deep. I loved it.
Anonymous Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
I so love this story. Interesting point of view, in this story you make her look like a crazy stalker. During this story i would find myself thinking man she's jealous of hermione for being around harry and that is making her think rather harshly about hermione, but also making her feel an intense hatred toward her to. Kina reminds me of how petunia felt about lily having magic.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
great story, i never liked Ginny because in the book she was never there for harry, it was hermione. I always suspected that the reason harry and Ginny got together was a love potion. The reason i think this because throughout the books he never talked to her or hung out with her at all, to him she was his best friends little sister. Then one day he suddenly liked her out of nowhere, when he and Ron caught her making out with her boyfriend he became jealous. when i read that i thought why would he? he never noticed her before, and nowhere in the book said that he was attracted to her in anyway. You don't suddenly like someone that you don't really know or get angry when they are with their boyfriend or girlfriend. I was really suspicious how he went from barely paying attention to her to suddenly wanting her. On the other hand i just don't see harry and hermione getting together ether because during their 6th and 7th years she suddenly changed, she refused to talk to harry when he started doing better at potions because of the potions book, and wouldn't listen to him when he said malfoy was up to something and wouldn't hear his suggestions on what to do during the time they were looking for horcrux's.
Alicia chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
Great story. I would have wanted ginny to take more revenge though
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
Who was Ginny's husband? This was actually great!
Penguin Thug God chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
ah shit if you read my previous comment it's supposed to be this smily not the one I used beforehand
Penguin Thug God chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
This was good. good job on your first one-shot.
iluv chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
This was so twisted but in a very good way. I know his is strange but I was wondering if you could do a similar one shot like this one for Draco. That would be amazing.
Ema Silvia chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Wow... I really hate Ginny, but this was awesome! Congratulations!
sach chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
oh my goodness it was soooo good! I loved it! please make more !
miloradowicz chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Didn't Hermione buy her periwinkle blue dress robe in summer, supposedly at Diagon Alley? She was a fourth year so she had to be informed that all the fourth years were to have one. So how did she end up snatching that one dress from Ginny right under her nose? Or is it just Ginny imagining things?
miloradowicz chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Hermione wasn't worried that her best friend hadn't showed up on the train? Actually, now that I deem over it, Ron hadn't been on the train either, though all the other Weasleys were. Shouldn't Hermione had been at least a bit curious (or hurt for that matter) that she had to have yet another ride to Hogwarts abandoned in loneliness despite having friends, and where exactly those two had gone?
yellow-cheese chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
That is a really good story, but I don't understand if Ginny really used the Cruciatus Curse on Hermione along with who is the antagonist, Hermione or Ginny? Though, it sounds like it's both. Still, great story, only wish you could add more chapters and turn it into a story to how Ginny copes with it.