Reviews for Why Ginny Weasley Hates Hermione Granger
Alicia chapter 1 . 7/10
Great story. I would have wanted ginny to take more revenge though
Who was Ginny's husband? This was actually great!
prinnyprincess332.12 chapter 1 . 1/9
ah shit if you read my previous comment it's supposed to be this smily not the one I used beforehand
prinnyprincess332.12 chapter 1 . 1/9
This was good. good job on your first one-shot.
iluv chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
This was so twisted but in a very good way. I know his is strange but I was wondering if you could do a similar one shot like this one for Draco. That would be amazing.
Ema Silvia chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Wow... I really hate Ginny, but this was awesome! Congratulations!
sach chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
oh my goodness it was soooo good! I loved it! please make more !
miloradowicz chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Didn't Hermione buy her periwinkle blue dress robe in summer, supposedly at Diagon Alley? She was a fourth year so she had to be informed that all the fourth years were to have one. So how did she end up snatching that one dress from Ginny right under her nose? Or is it just Ginny imagining things?
miloradowicz chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Hermione wasn't worried that her best friend hadn't showed up on the train? Actually, now that I deem over it, Ron hadn't been on the train either, though all the other Weasleys were. Shouldn't Hermione had been at least a bit curious (or hurt for that matter) that she had to have yet another ride to Hogwarts abandoned in loneliness despite having friends, and where exactly those two had gone?
rodentz chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
That is a really good story, but I don't understand if Ginny really used the Cruciatus Curse on Hermione along with who is the antagonist, Hermione or Ginny? Though, it sounds like it's both. Still, great story, only wish you could add more chapters and turn it into a story to how Ginny copes with it.
PurpleLlama101 chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
Wow. I have read many Harry Potter one-shots, but this might be one of the best. You have wonderful writing, great skills, and the plot was awesome. I hope you continue to write for the Harry Potter fandom, because your addition has just made it even better.
Rowling's Daughter chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
This is great, but I wish it wasn't so.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Very well
Anakin Potter chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
I just want to say I love ANAKIN SKYWALKER he is my favourite character in the entire of Star Wars I only wanted to say that because he is your avatar!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2015