Reviews for Why Ginny Weasley Hates Hermione Granger
Rowling's Daughter chapter 1 . 7/14
This is great, but I wish it wasn't so.
Very well
Anakin Potter chapter 1 . 6/1
I just want to say I love ANAKIN SKYWALKER he is my favourite character in the entire of Star Wars I only wanted to say that because he is your avatar!
Intresting
John Hurt chapter 1 . 5/3
Holy... oh my god... that was... I'm speechless
This is not true
This is wrong in movies that Harry marries ginny weasly
At first, I didn't feel that bad or Ginny. She was being a possesive weirdo. Then at the end, I really felt sorry for her. Nice way of making the reader feel what YOU want them to feel. I loved it.
Critic lol chapter 1 . 2/17
I love this SO MUCH i HATE ginny
giuliakubik20 chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
intense love it
Rowena Ravenclaw Hernandez chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Wow. That is a wolf...
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Nice. Wish HP ended this way.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Wow
Harry Black Potter chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Hey, great one-shot!

I read this once several years ago and somehow never forgot it. Now I stumbled through sheer luck upon it once more and it's even better than I rememebred. As a hardcore H/Hr shipper (since forever) I like the eventual outcome of course. Ginny's views here are somewhat distorted (or are they?) and she never really understood the full magnitude of the relationship between Harry and Hermione. I have to admit that I even like your characterisation of Hermione through Ginny. But in the end there is one thing Ginny probably didn't know: A man only lets himself get manipulated by a woman as far as he wants to get manipulated by her. Who knows... some guys even love it when a woman tries to manipulate them in certain ways

However Ginnny's point of view is extremely intriguing. At the end even I felt a bit pity for her although she's easily the person I like the least from the good guys.

HBP