Reviews for Why Ginny Weasley Hates Hermione Granger
intense love it
Rowena Ravenclaw Hernandez chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Wow. That is a wolf...
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Nice. Wish HP ended this way.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Wow
Harry Black Potter chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Hey, great one-shot!

I read this once several years ago and somehow never forgot it. Now I stumbled through sheer luck upon it once more and it's even better than I rememebred. As a hardcore H/Hr shipper (since forever) I like the eventual outcome of course. Ginny's views here are somewhat distorted (or are they?) and she never really understood the full magnitude of the relationship between Harry and Hermione. I have to admit that I even like your characterisation of Hermione through Ginny. But in the end there is one thing Ginny probably didn't know: A man only lets himself get manipulated by a woman as far as he wants to get manipulated by her. Who knows... some guys even love it when a woman tries to manipulate them in certain ways

However Ginnny's point of view is extremely intriguing. At the end even I felt a bit pity for her although she's easily the person I like the least from the good guys.

HBP
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I'm so sad now
Aurontalia chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Honestly, even if that's how things went down, Ginny is really unfair to Hermione in this.

1) No one owns anyone else. Hermione is not responsible for Harry's inattention to her, and she's also not responsible for Ron's hurt feelings when she dated Victor Krum. While he was dancing around the subject of liking her at the time, he didn't flat out say anything, and no one is a mind-reader. Furthermore, there's no reason for Hermione to like Ron, when he's such a douchebag to her.

2) Hermione helped Harry in year 1; she risked ruining their friendship to make sure he was safe in year 3, and then forgave him and still helped him out; she gave up an entire year of her life and missed SCHOOL just to help him defeat the Dark Lord. Without her, he would have been dead. Ginny not only did none of those things, but is incapable of doing them. The most she ever did was in book 5, and Hermione did much more than she did even then.

3) So Hermione ended up getting a lot of $ due to marrying Harry. Yet Ginny doesn't even ONCE think that it's unfair that Harry gets so much $ himself.

4) While eating in a library isn't that bad, if you have established rules, and someone breaks them for no reason, then frankly they deserve what they get.

5) The way Ginny treats Harry here is of an insanely possessive 9 year old; she doesn't consider anything but what SHE wants. She asks Hermione for permission to like him (which is insane, as shown by Hermione's wtf facial expression at her), and she attributes anything Harry does that she doesn't like to Hermione's actions. This is unfair. Harry makes his own choices.

6) Ginny thinks Hermione is a slut, yet Hermione dates only Viktor Krum before Harry. Yes, Ron has a crush on her, but she never does anything with him. Yet Ginny deliberately dates 3-5 different men (and even marries a 6th) just to get Harry's attention. Hypocritical much?

7) If you're going to write this kind of stuff, emotional one-shot kind of stuff (emotional whingy stuff where the character is horribly abused and/or sad over something that went wrong in their life) , you should try to make it so that the character is actually one people can sympathize with. Making Ginny as you have just makes her seem insane. After the scene in the RoR, I half expected her to ally with Voldemort (or his followers or something) and go after Hermione and Harry and kill one or both of them, and then end her life in Azkaban, insane and in a straight jacket.
queen.of.the.kingdom chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Wow... That happened to be the best one shot I have ever read. Fantastic job, keep it up.
Payton chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Do you hate Hermione? It was a great article but I felt like you strongly disliked her. And it wasn't accurate because Ginny and Hermione were friends, and Ginny was ever jealous of or hated. Hermione. And the epilogue is messed up, but great writing skills.
LOL 3000 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
i luurve your story its beautifully written with such an amazing sad is my favorite fanfic i hav read it at least 10 u for making such i touching story.i litterally love u xx
Kate chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Oh God! Harry did not end up with Hermione
Phoenixel chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
do you hate Hermione?
nice. the story is great. I despise Hermione too.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
LOVE!LOVE!LOVE!MORE!MORE!MORE!
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Unless her husband is a wizard I'm surprised she hasn't divorced the guy and moved somewhere else. Even imperio the guy into the signing the divorce papers if he doesn't do it willingly and move elsewhere like Amerca or someplace. *lol*