Reviews for Why Ginny Weasley Hates Hermione Granger
Phantom chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
I love this. It's amazing and it portrays Ginny perfectly. Only the ending was off, but if Rowling did as she wanted to, (Harry and Hermione together) then this would have been one hundred percent accurate. This story is simply amazing, and I want more work like this from you.
RainbowDawg chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
Awesome story man
Arnold swagging chapter 1 . 9/12/2017
I think it's a joke to Harry Potter this is not the way the story ended the story ended happy and makes sence
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
Not bad
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
Whoa! She's a yandere!
Huh chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
I really don't like Ginny Weasley. How the heck is Hermione possessive? What about YOU, Ginny? Sheesh.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2017
wow that was really good . I love hermione and Harry as a couple good job
SarahOlivier chapter 1 . 4/29/2017
I hate Hermione so much she is Such a bitch
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
Such a brilliant one shot! Although she's delusional in her views, this story actually makes you feel bad for Ginny. A wonderful job, author!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
rthg
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
That was deep. I loved it.
Anonymous Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
I so love this story. Interesting point of view, in this story you make her look like a crazy stalker. During this story i would find myself thinking man she's jealous of hermione for being around harry and that is making her think rather harshly about hermione, but also making her feel an intense hatred toward her to. Kina reminds me of how petunia felt about lily having magic.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
great story, i never liked Ginny because in the book she was never there for harry, it was hermione. I always suspected that the reason harry and Ginny got together was a love potion. The reason i think this because throughout the books he never talked to her or hung out with her at all, to him she was his best friends little sister. Then one day he suddenly liked her out of nowhere, when he and Ron caught her making out with her boyfriend he became jealous. when i read that i thought why would he? he never noticed her before, and nowhere in the book said that he was attracted to her in anyway. You don't suddenly like someone that you don't really know or get angry when they are with their boyfriend or girlfriend. I was really suspicious how he went from barely paying attention to her to suddenly wanting her. On the other hand i just don't see harry and hermione getting together ether because during their 6th and 7th years she suddenly changed, she refused to talk to harry when he started doing better at potions because of the potions book, and wouldn't listen to him when he said malfoy was up to something and wouldn't hear his suggestions on what to do during the time they were looking for horcrux's.
Alicia chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
Great story. I would have wanted ginny to take more revenge though
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
Who was Ginny's husband? This was actually great!